The beginning of the fight.

Karkat p.o.v
  I walked next to Dave with my sickles. I called Gamzee without Dave knowing. I know that he is a fucking crazy clown but he has good side and he is not a Fucking killer. Well he does get sober but besides the point he is sweet and not how the others think he is.

Terezi and Sollux, Kanaya, Eridan, Nepeta, John, Jade were behind us. "Lets go ahead to that door." Dave said pointing at a wall with two doors. Yep the Fucking place had two Fucking door.

"Which one is safe to go in?" I asked.

"They both have guard and together they make five." The women said.

"So there might be 3 on one side and two on the other?" Nepeta said.

"Yes, be careful. There are two doors you will need to pass. The door you are about to go in right now contains 5 trolls. The second door contains 5 more trolls." The lady said.

"So that is 10 troll in totally." Dave said.

"What about the three main troll?" I ask.

"I don't know but be careful. The leader puts them everywhere and makes them check the whole warehouse."

"Are we put of the city?" John asks.

"Yes." The lady answers.

"Lets go and defeat them!" Jade smiles.

"The 10 trolls are easy to defeat but the three trolls are stronger then the 10 combined."The lady warned us.

"So the leader is more stronger than the rest." Nepeta squeaked.

"Yes. I wish you luck." The lady takes her daughter and leaves.

"We don't need no fucking luck." I spoke.

"Why?" Terezi asks.

Well because Gamzee is going to take out the leader. "W-well I feel like we don't need that shit to save us."

"I f33l l1k3 you 4r3 ly1ing, k4rk4t? Wh4t d1d you do?" Terezi asked.

"NOTHING!" I yelled at her.

"Sh! Guys be quiet!" John scolded us.

"No you!" Terezi and I say unison.

"I wasn't the one talking first." John spoke.

"So?" I asked.

"Shut up all of you." Jade hissed at us and we immediately did.

"Hey wwhere is Davve?" Eridan asked.

We turned around and Dave wasn't where he was. "There he ith!" Sollux pointed the way to the warehouse.

We all got up and saw him. What the fuck does he think he is doing?! I got up and ran after him. "DAVE YOU DUMBASS!"

I guess the rest followed me. Dave went to the door on the left and I went in with him. Just my luck cause there was three guards and Dave was fighting them. I attacked one of them with my sickle. He yelled but I covered his mouth. Then one of them came towards me and I stick my sickle into his head so he doesn't scream. It was not pretty because I saw the point of my sickle come out one of his eye ball.

Then I saw to the right my friends standing there and the guards were down. Dave then killed one of the guard.

"Mew that was scary." Nepeta said.

"Shut up." I hissed. I turns towards Dave. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN? YOU SHOULD OF GAVE US A WARNING INSTEAD OF RUNNING OFF TO KILL THEM! YOU COULD'VE BEEN DEAD BY NOW IF IT WASN'T FOR ME."