A day with Karkat

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I was spending the whole day with Karkat today. Dave was somewhere and I was with Karkat. I found his crabby plush toy and I was playing with it.
"That's my favorite toy (y/n) don't lose it." He said while watching his movie.

"Where you get it?" I ask.

"Kanaya gave it to me and besides she is coming over today, I think you will like her." He said.

"I-Is she another t-troll." I ask worried.

"Yeah don't you remember her?" He asks.

"No." I say and keep playing with the toy.

"Daddy what kind of movie is that?" I ask.

"A romcom."

"A What?"

"A romantic comedy." He said. "You should watch it with me."

"Can I sit next to you?"

"Yes." He said and I got on the couch and sat next to him. I dropped his toy.

Five minutes later their was a knock on the door and I was interested in the movie. "Put pause." He said.

I didn't put pause because I was interested in the movie. Then this girl troll game. She had two horns, one curved one and the other was the same but it had a hook. I smile at her and she smiled at me. "Hi (Y/n)."

"H-hi." I said nervously and backed away from her.

"She is nice she won't bite." Karkat said.

I just look at her and then pay attention to the tv. I get down from the couch and look for the crab and it was gone. Karkat and Kanaya were in the kitchen talking and I came in. I tug on Kanaya green dress. She looks down at me.
"What honey?" She asked and I gestured for her to come closer.

"Where did you get karkitty toy?" I ask.

"At a mall in this town." She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks!" I said and ran to Karkat and climb on him. "Daddy what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Making a sandwich. Want one?" He ask.

"Yes please." I say and sit on his shoulders.

"Karkat is your daddy?" Kanaya said.

"Yes." I say.

"I thought you were too young to have a child Karkat." Kanaya said.

"I am but she keeps calling me daddy." Karkat said.

"What about Dave? What do you call him (y/n)?" She asks me.

"Dave." I answer.

"Not Dad?"

"No because he said that he was too cool to be called dad and that I never call a cool kid dad." I said.

"He what?!" Karkat said.

"Yep that is what he said." I said.

I can see Karkat face getting red. I flick my tail. "But he also says that he loves you." I say.

"H-he did."

"Yes every time we go to sleep he says your name and then says 'I love you'" I say. Then Kanaya smirks and Karkat turns red again.

"Don't tell Dave please." I say and hug his head.

"I won't." He said.

"Promises?"

"I promise. Now lets eat." He hands me a sandwich and Kanaya one and we all eat.

"Now can we watch the rest of the movie?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure." I jump off of him and head to the couch.

"Say bye to Kanaya." Karkat said.

"Aunt Kanaya." She corrected.

"Bye aunt Kanaya!" I wave at her and she leaves.

Karkat comes and sits next to me. I look at him, and look at his lap. "What?" He asks.

"Can I sit in your lap?" I ask.

"Yes." He says and I get on his lap and get comfortable.

Then at the end he puts another movie on and I go on him and lay around his neck and we watch the movie. I start to feel my eyes getting heavy and I close it.