Hospital

Dave p.o.v
  "Mr. Strider?" A nurse come out in the waiting room.

I stand up and Karkat holds my hand. "Yes?" I ask.

"Follow me."

We follow her and she leads us in a room. (Y/n) was her bed and she had a cast on her tail and a breathing mask on. Her eyes were closed. "She is healing alright and slowly. Her breathing is heavy so we had to put her the mask and do not take it off. Her brain cracked a little open and she is very lucky that it hasn't cracked so much." She says and leaves the room.

"Oh my god this is all my fault." Karkat said and broke into tears.

"No it's not." I said.

"If I wasn't grumpy then none of this would have happened." He said.

"No it not you, that troll who grabbed her had to have a reason to get her and Gamzee was just sober like he is sometimes." I said.

"M-Mom?" We heard and saw (y/n) moving a bit. We ran to her side and then I held her little paw.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Karkat." Karkat said.

"I bought you a present." I said and took out the crab toy that (y/n) dropped at the store.

Suddenly she beamed. "Dave! Daddy!" She said and took the toy. She held it out to Karkat. "This is for you daddy." She says.

"Thanks." Karkat took it and hugged her.

"Baby I have to tell you something. " I said.

"What?" She ask.

"Karkat and I are dating." I said and Karkat was blushing.

"I'm happy for you!" She smiles at us. Then she touches her nose and sees a mask. "Can I take this mask off?" (Y/n) asks.

"No. You are gonna die if ya take it off." I say.

"Can I please see your eyes dad." She said and her eyes were closing back again.

"Yes you can." I say and lean closer. Her eyes open and I take my shades off.

"They're beautiful." She say and fall to sleep.

"What happened?!" Karkat asked.

"She fell asleep." The nurse said and I quickly put my shades on.

(Y/n) p.o.v
My eyes starts to feel heavy so I close them, only seeing Dave's red eyes glowing. That red light soon glowing more. Then a whole image pops up.  I was home and with Dave and Karkat on the couch. I was in the middle and Dave was reading a book. Then I heard a honk. I slowly open my eyes and see Gamzee being pushed out the door by Dave and Karkat pulling Dave back.
"Gamzee!" I say and he comes in and pushes Dave out the way.

"I'm So SoRrY lIl Sis." He said and hugged me. His purple tears came out and I hug him back.

"It's okay." I say.

"I bOuGhT sOmE cRaYoNs AnD pApErS." He said and gave them to me.

"Thanks Gambro!" I said causing him to smile.

"Now leave." Dave said.

Gamzee looks at him sadly and looks at me."WeLl I hAvE tO gO." He said.

I grab his arm. "No...." I said a tear coming out." Don't leave, I want to color with you."

Gamzee looks at me and then at Dave and Karkat. "You can but if you hurt (y/n) imma kill you." Dave smiles and sit and puts his arm around Karkat.

"What he said."

I smile and start to draw with him and more come in. Edrian and Sollux, Kanaya and all the other trolls.
"Hey (y/n)!" They smile and had gifts for me.

Then after a few minutes they had to leave. The doctor came in and with a clipboard. "(Y/n) can go home tomorrow but they are something that you will need to take. You will need to take the oxygen tank and put if on her at night so she can breath better and she doesn't need to use it in the afternoon. Her cast on her tail and little body can't be wet and don't let her eat junk food until she is fully recovered."

I didn't get what that whole thing meant but I only got I get to go home! "How long will she be in this situation?" Dave asks.

"For two weeks." The doctor said.

"Thanks." Karkat said and the doctor left.

********

I was home and Karkat had me in his arm and he set me on the couch. I had a cast on my chest and tail. I couldn't move much.
"Guess what (y/n)?" Dave asks.

"What?"

"Daddy is gonna stay with us until you get better!" Dave said.

"Yay!" I yell and try  to move my tail but it doesn't do a thing.

We spent the whole day talking and playing video games. Then Dave picks me up and set me on my bed. He holds the mask and when he puts it on me I take it off with my paws. "Put it on." He demanded.

"No." I say and he calls daddy.

"(Y/N) put it on or else you won't get AJ ." Karkat said.

"Fine." I groan and Dave puts the mask on me. I close my eyes and fall into my dreams.

The woman from my dreams was smiling to me. "Come here baby." She said. I look around and we were in a human train. We were in a cart with boxes and I was crawling.

"You are gonna be safe." She said and I felt like she was part of me that I never knew.

Then it hit me. She was my mother. Where is she now? Why did she abandon me? I felt like crying and I did.

I suddenly woke up and Dave and Karkat looked at me. I turn red.

"What's wrong?" Dave asks.

"NIGHTMARE?" Karkat asked.

"Yes." I said and Dave picked me up and carried me to the couch. Karkat sat with me, being careful with my tail and body.

We spent the whole day watching some funny show and Dave and Karkat talked while I watched some of my shows. I kept wondering about my mother. What would of happened if she never dumped me on the streets? Who knows cuz all this thinking made me sleepy.