Goverment?

Dave p.o.v
   It was night and I was in my room thinking.

What if they took my precious (y/n) to do experiments on her? They won't just accept her to stay here. It took like three months for the government to accept troll here on earth! If we tell them or anyone that (y/n) came from another planet they will hold her captive.

But if I tell them that she was found on earth and her nature home was the environment. They will still take her and put a camera on her and release her into the wild!

No what if I tell them that I made her! Like she is robot and I created her. No that is not right. Dirk created her.

But then again they will want to detach her and want proof. No think Dave. What can be a good acuse that they will believe but won't take (y/n) away from me. Or us, since Karkat has been helping me a lot.

Ugh! I can't think of a good excuse. I don't want to lose her.

I stand up and hover over to (y/n). She was sleeping peacefully. I smile and gently pick her up and walk back to my bed.

I lay (y/n) gently beside me on the bed. I put her near the wall so she won't fall on the floor during the night. I wrap the cover in us and wrap my arms around her protectively.

I calm down a bit. Whatever happens, I have to be ready for it. I close my eyes and sleep safe with (y/n).

"Dave wake up." I heard my brother Dirk say. He kept shaking me and I open my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Sh! You are going to wake up (y/n)." He scolds me. "There are a lot of people outside our apartment. And I think the government is here. Brother what did you do?" He said in a soft voice.

(Y/n) was sleeping next to me and she was snuggling near me. Aw, she did looked cute.

I carefully got off the bed and opened the curtains. There was a lot of people standing in the entrance of the building. Then I saw black cars and some big fucking dude guarding the entrance.

Oh gosh the government is here! Shit what do I do?!

"Dirk tell them I am not here!" I quickly put on my shoes and my shades on.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

I gently pick up (y/n) and wrap a small blanket around her. "Just do it!" I hiss at him and immediately went out the apartment.

Once I did I stood in front of the elevator. No wait they maybe coming that way. So instead I took the stairs. I went out from the back of the building and walks towards Rose house.

I can't go to the troll hive cuz that is the next place they will be looking for us. Also my friends house. I got to Rose house and knocked on her door. She opened it and smiles when she sees me.

"What brings you here Dave?" She asked.

"Eh....I need your help." I say.

"Please come in." She lets me and in and I set sleeping (y/n) down on the couch.

"What do you need help with?" She asked.

"Do you have a place to hide?" I ask.

"Dave strider wants to hide now?" She raised her eyebrow at me. "That's a uncool thing to do."

"I know but I don't want them to take (y/n) away from me. We already have been apart a few times and I was so close to losing her. I just can't risk losing her again." I said.

"Who is after you this time?" She asked.

"The government." I answer.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I woke up and stretched my whole body. Then I realized that I wasn't home. Dave wasn't here and it was a completely new house.

"Dave?" I call out. Then I spotted him with Rose.

They were in the kitchen talking. So I got off the couch and walked towards them. I tug on Dave sleeve while I run my eye with my other paw. "Dave I'm hungry."

"Good morning (y/n)." Rose smiles at me.

"Good morning rose! Do you have anything to eat?" I ask as Dave sets me on his lap.

"Yes, what would you like to eat?" She asked.

"Oh! I would like some (f/breakfast)." I smile at her.

"Alright." She stands up and takes some pans out.

"I'll help." Dave volunteers.

"Thanks Dave." Rose smiles at him.

"Go watch tv (y/n)." Dave patted my head.

"Okay!" I run towards the couch and put on some show.

(Sorry I promise or more like I said I'll update on the 9th. I was just busy writing this chapter and I'm surprised it took this long. I won't update in a couple of days though.)