Trolls

(Y/n) p.o.v
Another day with Karkat is so fun. Except we weren't walking to his house or anything.
"Where are we walking?" I ask.

"We are going to Gamzee hive. You are gonna meet all my friends." He said.

"Well can I get on you? I'm tired of all the walking." I complain.

"We only been walking for five minutes and we can still see my hive." He said and we turn around to see the hive.

"Plz." I say.

"Ugh alright!" He agrees and I climb on him.

********

"Can mew speak?" The weird cat lady said.

I hid behind Karkat. "DON'T WORRY THEY ARE MY IDIOTIC FRIENDS THEY WON'T HURT YOU." Karkat said and I climb on him. I was in his head looking at the new trolls.

I jumped on Sollux head and he smiled at me when he picked me up from his head and when I saw Edrian I jumped in his lap. Then I saw Kanaya and jump in her lap and I saw a lazy face and it was Gamzee. I jump on him and he held his arm out and I climb on it and hang on it.
"What's mew name?" The cat lady said.

"(Y/n)." I answer and she grabs me and I let her. She pets me and purrs come out.

She giggles. "She cute."

"Ha let me see that thing." The girl with glasses and a metal arm say. She takes me and I just smile at her.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Virska and the girl who looks like a cat is Nepeta and the guy in the wheel chair is Tavros." She said and I look at the the troll with bull horns and the one in a wheel chair with metal legs. She hands me over to him.

"hI HOW ARE YOU?" He asked.

"Fine." I said and he puts me down.

"Hi I'm feferi ." The girl with banana like horns said as I walk past her.

"I'm Equius." The guy with a broken horn said.

"I'm Terezi." A girl with red glasses said and picks me up and smells me. "You sm3ll just lik3 D4ve ."

"I'm Aradia." The girl who looks spooky said and I just look at her.

"Want to play in the water?" Feferi said.

"We are no where near the ocean fef." Virska said.

"Can we play hide-n-seek?" I ask.

"Oh that's a good idea. Who counts?" Nepeta said.

"Not me!" We all say at the same time.

"Me." Gamzee said.

"Okay count to 20." I said and he smiles at me and starts to count and everyone hides.

After a few hours he found most of the trolls and I was still hiding. I was in Gamzee drawer full of his shirt. Since I was small I hid in his clothes and they smelled like soda.
"WhErE aRe YoU?" I heard Gamzee say.

"1 sm3ll h3r!" Terezi said and I felt my heart pounding.

Then they open the drawer I'm in and Gamzee smiled at me and picks me up. "FoUnD yOu MoThErFuCkEr."