Meeting John

Dave p.o.v
"John you always say that! I really want you to come and meet her." I said talking to my best friend on the phone.

"Fine I will come!" He said and hangs up.

"(Y/n) you are gonna meet my best friend." I say and she wasn't sitting on my lap. I got up and went to check our room. She was sleeping again in my bed. I smile and kiss her forehead.

I spent 5 minutes picking out clothes for (y/n) to wear when she woke up. She was still sleeping. Then I heard a door knock and I rushed and opened the door and John was there.

He had a goofy grin on. "Hey Dave so where is this special girl?" He smirks.

"She's sleeping in my bed." I said and he came in.

"Is she beautiful?"

"Beautiful, cute, funny and cool like me."

"Oh we-"

"First I need to go use the bathroom so wait here." I said rushing to the bathroom.

(Y/n) p.o.v
"You can't have her!" The woman from my dream said.

She was tied up and some trolls were there. One had a gun at her hand and the other guy was speaking. "Tell us where you left her and we'll spare your life."

"No! Go ahead and kill me!" Then they let out a gun shot and I woke up.

I was scared as hell! I got up and the door was a little open. When I pushed it something fell on me and I had some type of red liquid on me. I got scared. Is this blood or is this the lady blood. "D-Dave!" I yelled and cried. My heart was pounding fast.

Dave came in and looked at me. "On my gosh ! John!" He yelled and hugged me.

"Dave is this the lady blood?" I ask.

"What no this isn't blood." He said.

"Then what is it?"

"Red juice or a fruit juice." He said.

He grabbed my paw and lead me to the living room. Then this boy with black hair stood up from the couch and he had blue eyes and glasses. He smiled and his smile dropped when he saw me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry lil one!" He ran towards me. "I didn't know you were just a child."

"John I thought you stopped pranking in my apartment." Dave said.

"Sorry I thought you had a girlfriend." He said and I was confused. What the hell is a girlfriend? A girl that is Dave friend?

"Girlfriend?" I ask confused.

"Nothing." Dave said.

"Well why did you scare me!" I yell at him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to prank you." John said.

"Yeah no shit." I say and walk off.

"(Y/n)! Apologize right now!"

"Sorry." I said went to the bathroom.

Okay how do I turn on the water? I think and then a image came in my head. "There she is!" The trolls with red eyes said and reached his hand out to me. I got scared and I screamed.