Gamzee

Sorry  it took long. But school is almost starting in about two weeks and I had so stuff to do. Anyway here it is! Hope you enjoy.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I was sitting on the couch at daddy home. Since Dirk didn't take care of me well, Dave wanted me to spend the time with Karkat. I sat on his couch playing with his crab plush toy. I smiled, he kept it!

Then someone knocked on the door and I opened it. It was hard but I didn't want to bother Karkat sleep. I opened it and saw Kanaya. She smiled at me.

"Auntie!" I yelled and jumped in her arms.

"Where's Karkat?" She asked.

"He's sleeping." I answer.

"Should I come back later?" She asked.

Then I remember Gamzee. I haven't seen him since the-I don't want to remember the mean troll. "How is Gamzee?" I ask.

She hesitate for a bit. "I don't know. Do you want to see him?"

"Yes please."

"Okay." She steps in and write on a piece of paper.

She picks me up and we leave to Gamzee house. Kanaya knocked on it and the door opened. Gamzee was there and I jumped in his arms. "Gamzee!" I yell and he laughs.

"WhY aRe YoU hErE?" He asked.

"(Y/n) wanted to see you." Kanaya answers for me.

"How are you?" I ask him. I touch his face with my little paw.

"I aM fInE. hOw ArE yOu?" He asked.

"Fine. Gamzee, did you kill the giant?" I ask.

"I dId. I'm GlAd YoU aRe SaFe. WhErE iS kArBrO?" He asked.

"He is sleeping." Kanaya answered.

"DiD tHaT mOtHeRfUcKeR gEt HuRt?" Gamzee asked.

"No he is fine. But did the monster hurt you anywhere?" I ask looking at him. I looked in his shirt for any bruises and Gamzee was purple. "It's dark in your shirt." I said.

Kanaya grabbed me and pulled me away from Gamzee. I got on the ground and picked up the bottom of pants to see any bruises on his leg. "(Y/n) Gamzee is alright, right?"

"YeAh No mOtHeRfUcKeR cAn HuRt Me." He smiles and I jump on him.

"Do you want to play with me?" I ask.

"SuRe!" He smiles and grabbed a few toys.

He had a few bowling balls pins. I grab one. "Can we play with this?" I ask.

"That is a club." Kanaya looks at me in a worried expression.

"WaNt To SmAsH tHiNgS wItH mE?" Gamzee smiles at me.

"Yes please!" I jump excitedly.

He gives me a lazy smile and we go outside. He shows us a big pile of trash. Like tires, tv, a box, chairs, tables and more junk. "What are we gonna do with those?" I ask.

"SmAsH iT!" He yells. "WaTch." I climb on his back. He starts to hit the tv and smashed it into a million pieces.

I laugh and get down and start to smash a bunch of things with him. It was a bit hard for me. The club was a bit heavy ands I wasn't strong enough. I get sad and sigh. I sit down on the ground unable to break things.

Gamzee looks over at me. He grins and grabs my tiny paws. He puts his club in my paws and I almost dropped it but he puts his hands on my tiny paws. "HoLd It LiKe ThIs."