Broken

Karkat p.o.v
  "What are we going to do?" Asked John.

"We go find the leader and beat his ass." Dave said.

"We need a fucking plan bro." Dirk said.

"What? We can just go in there, we have enough help and together we can defeat that pathetic troll." Roxy spoke.

"Help!" We heard a faint voice.

Dave immediately got up. "(Y/n)!" He yelled and I covered his mouth.

"Dude shut up!" I hissed at him.

I could tell he was glaring at me through his shades. He removed my hands from his mouth. "I heard her."

"I know but-"

Then we heard a painful scream. Dave immediately ran towards the sound. "Dave!" The rest called out.

"Let's go." I said and ran after Dave again.

Dave p.o.v
My heart was pounding faster and it scared me a lot.

"N-no. Plea-" (y/n) voice was cut off my another scream. I got scared and tried to run faster. But my legs couldn't run that fast. Soon I saw a big door and just pushed right through it and fell on the ground. Blood started to come out my nose and it tasted bad as it went to my mouth. I look up and see (y/n) in a little cage. She was crying. I saw a bit of blood dripping down from her cage.

"(Y/n) I'm here." I said.

She poked her small head out and looked down at me. "Dave?" She asked.

"I'm here don't worry." I said.

"Dave go. Get out of here." She sounded scared.

"No I came here for you."

"Dave......please. Go." She whispered.

"Dave!" I heard my name and turned around to see Karkat and the rest.

"She's up there." I pointed up and they all look.

"How the fuck are we supposed to do now?" Dirk asked.

"None of us can exactly fly." Rose said.

"Please leave." (Y/n) said in her really gentle voice.

"(Y/n) stay calm." Karkat spoke and I could see in his eyes that he was worried and scared as me.

"Please leave.....I don't want you to get hurt." She said.

"What does she mean?" Nepeta asked.

Then we heard a deep low voice. "Too late (y/n). They won't listen." Then the door behind us closed.

Out of the shadow in the corner, a huge shadow figure stepped out. He looked really ugly dude. He was bigger than the three main trolls and than Gamzee father.

"Dude." Jake and john said.

The troll laughed. "Nice to see you Dave. I see you care very much about your pathetic little scum bag."

I held my sword in my hand. I got in a battle pose. "How do you know my name? And she is not a scum bag you are."

"Karkat I really don't know how you can fall in love with that pathetic human. You and your troll friends betrayed our kind. You disgust me." The troll snarled at Karkat.

"SHUT UP UGLY ASS!" He shouted.

"You guys really think you can defeat me?" He asked and puts his hand on his chest.

I looked at him and then up at (y/n). She seem so scared. I held on tight to my sword. "We can beat your athth." Sollux spoke.

The troll chuckles. "Sure go ahead and try." He smirks.