Aquarium pt. 1

Dave p.o.v
  "We are going to the aquaroom!" (Y/n) sang.

I chuckle. "Its aquarium." I correct.

"We are are to the the aquarium!" She sang again.

She was in the back seat while I drove the car. "What are gonna see in this water school?" Karkat asked.

"Its aquarium." I corrected again. "We are going to see water animals."

"There are animals in the damn water?" Karkat asked surprised.

"Yes babe. There are animals in the water here on earth." I smirk.

Karkat suddenly got excited too. "We'll hurry up Dave I want to see them!" He growls at me.

"Yeah Dave hurry up!" (Y/n) said in the back seat.

"Wait there is cars in front of me." I said.

"WELL FUCK THOSE CARS!" Karkat yelled.

"Karkat no cursing in front of-" I look in the rear mirror and see (y/n) biting her lips.

I turn around and so does Karkat. (Y/n) was looking at her fingers and kept biting her lips bottom lips. "Don't say it." I said.

She looked like she wanted to say it. "I didn't mean to say fuck-ah fuck I said it again. Man-" as Karkat was cursing.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and covered her ears. "(Y/n) calm down. If you sa-" I was cut off.

"FUCK!" She said and then sighs.

I give Karkat a look. "What you know I can't stop cussing for a minute." He said.

(Now that I wrote this, it reminds me of my friend who can't go one day without cursing. Or even a second.)

"Sorry dad, I can't help it." (Y/n) apologizes.

I sigh and frown at her. "If you say any bad words again I will turn this car around and we can go home and do nothing today and tomorrow."

"Don't blame me or daddy. Blame the twraffic that is taking us long to get to the aquarium!" (Y/n) said.

I turn back in my seat. I look over at Karkat. "What do you think we should do?" He asked.

"Wait until-" I was cut off.

"Dad! The cars are moving!" (Y/n) excitedly shouted and we started to move.

********

"We finally made it!" I stretch my body and the rest got out.

"Let's go!" (Y/n) yelled as she pulled Karkat along with her.

"Don't leave your dad behind." I call out.

"Well hurry up!" (Y/n) said jumping up and down.

I chuckle and catches up with them.

We entered the aquarium. There was fishes and other water animals in huge tanks. (Y/n) and Karkat watch in amazement. "Are those crabs?!" Karkat asked as he puts his face against the glass to see a red crab on the sandy floor.

"Yeah it is." I answer and watched with him. My hands were in my pocket and (y/n) was watching some fishes swim in groups.

"Wow it's so blue in here." She said.

"I know it should be red." Karkat and I said unison.

"Eh, (fav color) is better but blue is alright." (Y/n).

(Sorry I'll update the next chapter soon!)