Caged up

Sorry some mistakes.

Dave p.o.v
I started to do something really uncool.

I cried.

You promised Dave.
The words hurt me so much. After she was was taken away. Karkat put his arms around me and comforts me. I was supposed to take her to the aquarium today and I even planned our future. I was a fool to think that I could take care of her forever.

"Dave its for the best." Karkat said.

"I-I know b-but s-she d-didn't get to see her s-sea animals she wanted to see." I stutter.

"Dave please don't cry. It hurts me and it also hurts me that (y/n) left."

"I broke her promise." I said.

"What do you mean?" Dirk gave me a look.

Then I explained what happened and about the promise. "Well there has to be a reason why she made you promise that." Karkat said.

Then there was a knock on the door. Dirk opened it and then he called Karkat and I. We came to the door and saw a creature like (y/n). Well two, a women and a little girl who looked about 9 years old.

"What do you want?" Karkat asked.

"We came because my daughter has something important to say." The women said and we all looked at te little girl.

"The woman with red hair is bad!" She said. "She took your baby away and is going to turn her in to the bad trolls." She said.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"I was there when they were talking. I was in a cage and-"

"How did you escape?" Dirk asked.

"The mother of your baby." The woman said. "She helped me get my baby back and the trolls caught her."

"Is she still alive?" Dirk asked again.

The woman shook her head and looked down. "She was killed that night."

"Where are they taking (y/n)?" I ask.

"Back to their hideout. She is turning her in for the money and safety!" The little girl screams.

"They will probably kill her and the lady who is taking (y/n) there. They want us extinct and there are very few of us now." The woman said.

I wiped away my tears as Karkat and Dirk talked to her. I went to my room and grabbed my sword. I grabbed my shades and put them on. I put on a brave face and walked back into the living room.

"I'm going after her." I spoke up.

"Huh?" Dirk asked.

"I'm not going to repeat myself Dirk." I said not showing any emotion at all.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Karkat yells.

"Look (y/n) is in danger and I am going to save her." I said walking towards the door.

"Dave think about it. These trolls are super dangerous we can't just go in like that and expect to fight them and win!" Karkat explained.

"If I do nothing she dies, if I mope around she dies. She means everything to me Karkat and I know she means a lot to you too." I look at him. "Don't deny it man I can see that you actually care ab-"

"FINE I AM COMING WITH YOU BUT LETS GET MY-"

"Can I come?" Dirk ask.

"There is like ten trolls in the hideout. Plus the three main hunters." The woman spoke up.

I look at Karkat and then at Dirk. "Well we are going to need all the help we can get." I said.

Dirk smiles and goes to his room. "I am going to call Gamzee." Karkat spoke.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well he is a serious killer and he is the toughest troll besides me. You know when he gets sober?" Karkat looks at me.

"But what if he can't turn back to normal and wants to kill more?" I ask him, I honestly didn't want a fucking clown going crazy right now or never. I wanted to get my baby back home safety. "Can't you get your troll mom or Sollux?" I ask.

"Fine." He said and started to call.

I talked to the strange woman. "So where is the hideout?" I ask.

(Y/n) p.o.v.
I was thrown in a car and that was everything went black.

Then I woke up in a cage above a pot. A big pot with a orange water and some carrots and other things. I was high above and scared. There was three hunters and they were big as I dunno my-Dave apartment. I suddenly get really sad. I miss Dave so much, I couldn't believe he didn't want me anymore. He broke his promise.

"Glad you are awake filthy shit." I heard a troll voice and poked my head to see another troll. He looked much scarier than the other three.

Then my cage started to lower down and I thought I was going to go in the pot! But he stopped the cage and I met his eyes. They were glowing yellow and he had big massive sharp teeth. His was bald and he looked like a skeleton. His horns were broken. He was wearing a coat with fur like mine and had a crown made out of claws like mine. You could see his bone and I guess he hasn't eaten yet. I was scared and backed away from him.

"You are going be so delicious." He licks his lips.

"Are you gonna eat me?" I ask.

"Not yet hon. So enjoy these last 10 or 15 minutes of your life."

"What happened to the lady?" I ask.

"What lady?" He asked.

"The girl with red hair." I replied.

"Oh this lady." He snaps his finger and a guard comes next to him and he held a spear. The spear had the lady head on it and her eyes were taken out. There was so much blood on her face, she looked like she was screaming. My heart started to pound faster and a tear escape.

I was speechless. I couldn't talk because fear was taken over me and I could make my words out.

"Don't worry, you are not alone. You see in this pot are her leftovers."

I look down and the carrot turn out to be the end of her tail cut off. "That dummy should of known, you know what the saddest part is?" He asked and I just look at him.

"I also killed your mother!" He laughs.

I start to cry. He killed my mother? How could he! "You want to see where she is?" He asked.

"N-no!" I sob and close my eyes.

"LOOK!" He commanded. "IF YOU DO NOT LOOK YOU WILL DIE NOW!" He screams.

I open my eyes and see him smirk. He lifts his coat up. "This coat is your mother skin." He then point at his crown. "This crown is made out of your mothers claws." He points at the pot. "Her insides are also in that pot."

I start to sob more. I was really scared what was going to happen next. "You pathetic creature don't deserve to live." He said and then my cage went back up. I started to sob more.

"Please Dave, I'm so sorry." I bring my knees up and put my arms on them and my head. I quietly cry and let out some sniff. I just want a home with a family that loves me.

Dave p.o.v

Dirk came out with his katana. "I'm so fucking ready!"

"Well I already called some people including your human friends." Karkat spoke.

"Good." I said and headed for the door. The lady lead us.

I'm coming for you (y/n), no matter what I will get you back. I said to myself and it was true. No one takes my fucking lil baby away from me!