Beach

Karkat p.o.v
I was sleeping until I felt someone jump on me. I open my eyes and see (y/n) smiling at me. "Hurry up Karkat!" She said and jumped off of me.

"FOR WHAT?" I ask.

"To go to the beach!" She says happily.

"What beach are we going to?" Dave asks.

"WELL IM NOT GOING TO THE BEACH THAT EVERYONE GOES TO. WHY DON'T I ASK SOLLUX IF WE CAN GO TO THE BEACH NEAR HIS BOYFRIEND HIVE." I said and called Sollux.

"Hey Karkat what'th  up?" Sollux

"CAN YOU TELL YOUR DAMN BOYFRIEND  IF WE CAN GO TO THE BEACH NEAR HIS HOME?"

"Edriian can Karkat uthe the beach near your hiive?"

"Yes," i hear edrian say.

"He thaid yeth." Sollux said. "We'll thee you there."

"OKAY HE SAID WE CAN." I say.

"YES!" (Y/n) yells and runs out.

I look at Dave. "Dirk let her eat candy for breakfast and now she is super hype."

"FUCK THIS GONNA BE A LONG DAY."

"With your boyfriend and your daughter." Dave smirks.

*******

Dave pulled up in Edrian driveway and (y/n) quickly got out of the car and ran .
"(Y/n) wait!" Dave yelled.

She bumped into Edrian and he looks at her and picks her up. "Wwhat are you doing here?" He said to her.

"....." she was quite.

"Karkat help me get these shit!" Dave yelled.

I ignored him and went to get (y/n). I grabbed her out of Edrian hands. "Hey Karkat whoth that?" Sollux come in.

"TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF OF (Y/N)." I said glaring at him.

"Hi (y/n)." Edrian smiles at her. "Do you wwant to go to the beach?"

"Y-Yes." She says real nervous.

"Lets go." He said.

(Y/n) jumps out of my arm while Edrian takes her down to the beach. I growl. "Thince when did you get one of thothe?" Sollux asks.

"DAVE FOUND HER."

"Speaking of me, could you guys maybe help me?" He said and we turn to see him carrying a bunch of thing. We ran over to him and helped him.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  The troll with glasses and scarf brought me to the beach.
"Why do you wear a scarf if it is hot here." I said.

"No reason, do you knoww howw to swwim?" He asked.

I shake my head a 'no'.

"Wwell it's easy let me teach you." He said and we went in the water.

Dave p.o.v
  After helping me take the stuff out I saw (y/n) in the water and I went after her. She can't swim!
"(Y/n)!" I said and grabbed her.

"Wwhat?" She smiled at me.

"You can't swim."

"Yes I can! Ed taught me!" She said and I put her down on the sand and she ran in the water.

I took my shirt off and threw it in the sand. "Are you guys coming?" I ask and see Karkat blushing.

"Thure." Sollux says and takes his shirt off.

I run in the water and jump in. After a few minutes of playing in the water (y/n) sits on the sand. "(Y/n) come here!" I shout.

"No thanks!" She said.

Edrian and Sollux came along and sat next to her. Then (y/n) ran back to me and jumps in.

"How are you princess?" I smirk at her.

"They told me that they would buy me a bag of candy if I went in." She said.

"Oh they would, well I'll buy you a pack of apple juice if you make Karkat come in the water."

"Okay." She swims back to Karkat and she him and (y/n) talking.

Karkat p.o.v
  (Y/n) comes over to me. "Can you please come in with me?" She asks.

"No."

"Please." She said.

"No dave is in with you."

"B-but....i don't wwant you to be left out." She said with edrian double w's. "I am thcared to be wwith Dave only."

"If I go in would you stop with the Sollux and Edrian speaking?"

She gives me a cute look. "Yes."

"Fine." I take my shirt of and since I have shorts i am ready.

(Y/n) grabs my hands with her little paws and drags me to the ocean. Soon we all were playing

(Y/n) p.o.v
I got thirsty and asked Sollux for drinks. He smiles at me and we walk to Edrian house. He picks something out of his fridge and gives it to me. I drink the whole thing and we back to the beach.