4

[Rocko in mm]

Friday Afternoon
Sparkle POV

I was chilling, laying on Mason's couch when I heard keys jingling in the door.

How did I get here you ask? Kyler played the fuck out of me. She told me she was stopping by the get some shoes she left over her. She said it would take no longer than ten minutes. Once ten minutes turned to thirty minutes, I got out the car to see what the hell was taking her so long. Turns out, they was upstairs fucking like animals, so I made myself at home on the couch. I would have left, but Kyler drove so she had the keys.

The door opened and there stood the infamous Rocko. Even though he was fine as hell, I was tired of seeing his ass.

"The fuck you doing here? Don't tell me you fucking my homie." He said, smirking. I scrunched up my face.

"I'm minding my damn business, just like you should be doing." I said with a attitude. I can't fucking stand him.

"Where Mace?" He asked me, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Upstairs, fucking the shit out of Kyler." I said nonchalantly. It was true.

"My dawg." He said, chucking.

I rolled my eyes and got up, making my way to the kitchen to see what this nigga had to snack on. We had been her almost a hour, I was hungry as hell. I looked in the pantry and found some chips. I grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator and went back to the living room. Once I sat down, I realized I forgot my damn phone in the kitchen.

I looked at Rocko and he was leaning up against the wall, doing something on his phone.

"Can you grab my phone out the kitchen?" I asked.

He looked around to make sure I was talking to him, then laughed. "Bitch please."

I rolled my eyes and got up, walking passed him to go to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and made my way back to the living room. "You a bitch too." I spoke.

Before I could blink, that nigga had me pinned up against the wall. He glared at me and I glared right back as I tried to break free, once again..who the fuck he thought he was scaring?

"Get the fuck off me." I stated calmly.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm tired of you talking to me like you crazy, now I done gave yo ass a warning but you obviously don't understand, so I guess I gotta tell you again. Stop disrespecting me before I put yo ass six feet under, understand?" He asked.

"What part of you don't fucking scare me do you not understand?" I challenged back, causing him to give me a surprised look. "All these dry ass threats don't put no fear in my heart. Now can you move?"

He leaned in dangerously close to me, like he was about to kiss me, but instead he leaned towards my neck. I felt his warm breath up against it and before I knew it, he placed a soft kiss right there. Kisses turned to sucking, and he was giving me a full blown hickey.

My brain was shouting at me, telling me to make him stop, but my body was frozen. I bit my lip in frustration as I felt my panties getting wet. He was a asshole who disrespected me more than once, so why can't I stop him? Why is my body reacting this way.

He pulled back once he left his mark and looked in my eyes with lust. The look was soon replaced with humor, once he realized he had me right where he wanted me, causing me to get angry.

My face turned hot and I knew I was blushing, which pissed me off even more. Why was I standing here all red in the face over this nigga like the rest of these lil groupie hoes in the city. Cringe.

After our last encounter, my curiosity got the best of me and I did a little bit of research on him. Except I couldn't find shit but his Instagram account where he had hella followers and hella hoes in his comments being thirsty.

Now I wasn't Instagram famous or anything but I did have a reasonable amount of followers... he had double the amount I had. That confused me because he barely posted and when he did it was mostly just picture of him in the gym, looking good might I add.

His voice soon snapped me back into reality.

"You taste good lul baby." He mocked me.

I pushed him off of me and went back to the living room. He chuckled and went in the kitchen to do god knows what. I can't believe I just let him do that. Kyler needs to hurry her ass up.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear because as soon as I thought about her, she came downstairs. He makeup was smeared a little bit and her hair was all out of place. Mason followed her dressed in nothing but some basketball shorts. I rolled my eyes at the two of them as they approached me.

"What the hell Kyler." I snapped.

"Don't blame me, you need to be yelling at him." She replied, pointing at Mace.

"My bad Sparkle. She came in here looking good as fuck, I had to get a piece of that. I didn't expect it to last that long though." He laughed and smacked Kyler's ass, causing her to giggle.

Rocko came out the kitchen and dapped Mason up, while keeping his piercing eyes on me. For the first time in my left, I felt uncomfortable while he stared at me. His cologne lingered in the air and on my clothes and oh my god he smelled good as fuck.

I didn't like the way he was making me feel, so I rushed Kyler out of the house after her and Mason said their goodbyes.

"Bye Sparkle." Mason spoke. I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking. He wasn't off the hook for making me wait that long.

We got in the car and started on our way back to my house. She kept glancing over at me with a knowing look and I immediately grew irritated.

"What the fuck you looking at?" I asked.

"You bitch, you ain't slick. I see that big ass hickey on your neck." She said.

"Kiss my ass." I said, not wanting to talk about it at all. She didn't respond, probably trying to hold her tongue from cussing me out. We argued a lot but we always bounced back.

She dropped me off at my house and I got in my car so I could go to the spa. I badly needed a wax and while I was there, I might as well get my nails redone. Even though I wasn't sexually active, I still liked to keep my pussy bald like Vin Diesel.

Short chapter, I know 🙄 the next one is gonna be a lot longer.