19

Saturday Night
Sparkle POV

"Bitch you better be ready, cause we'll be there in 5 minutes!" Kyler yelled over the phone.

This bitch was always yelling.

"I'm riding with my manz hoe, don't waste a trip." I said, chuckling.

"Shit I forgot you live with that nigga now, we'll I'll see you at the club then." She said. I could hear the humor in her voice.

"First of all bitch, I don't live with him. But I'll see you." I said, causing her to laugh and hang up. My bestfriend was aggy as fuck.

I took one last look in the mirror at my outfit. I was wearing a bright orange cut out dress that was skin tight. I paid it with some fendi heels with the bag to match. My hair, cascaded down my back in loose curls and my makeup was on point per usual.

 My hair, cascaded down my back in loose curls and my makeup was on point per usual

Nas was in the bathroom brushing his waves. He came out fully dressed, looking fine as hell. He had on a black Thrasher t-shirt with some light wash distressed jeans, along with some black and red suede foams. His infamous gold chains were around his neck, the name 'Rocko' was engraved in diamond encrusted letters. He also had his gold praying hands in one of ear, and he had his diamond encrusted bottom grill in too. My man was looking fine and everything about him screamed "I got money!!' And I loved it.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yes daddy." I answered, grabbing my clutch.

"Don't start yo shit lul baby. Let's go." He said, grabbing his keys.

We hopped in his car and headed to the club where Kyler and Mace were waiting on us. We got in and went straight to the VIP section, where the couple was hugged up.

"That's my dawg, that's my dawg!" She started singing once she saw me. She got up and we hugged cause we hadn't seen each other in a while, which was very unusual for us.

"Wassup man?" Rocko and Mace greeted each other, as they exchanged a handshake.

We all sat and talked while drinking. About an hour after we got there, the boys left us up in the VIP section to go handle some 'business' as they said.

"So what's been going on sus?" I asked Kyler, as I started unraveling a leaf. I was a little tipsy but not drunk enough to not pearl my blunt.

"Not shit..sitting up in Mason's house, bored than a muthafucka." She complained, rolling her eyes.

"Bored? What you mean by that?" I asked, cause there was usually never a dull moment in their relationship from what I could see.

"Sparkle it's not the same, honestly. Yeah we in a real relationship now but what's next? I feel like we're not moving any father and it's the same shit everyday." She spoke, shaking her head in disappointment.