28

Wednesday Night

"Sparkle let's gooo. I'm tired of having to wait on your ass all the time." Kyler yelled through the phone.

It was now day three of our trip. We had been doing all types of shit, but it was mostly partying. We had gone for a city walk, went to a theme park, went to the Dubai frame and took hella pictures, and of course we hit up the mall and spent a meal ticket.

I had gotten a new watch, a couple of outfits two pairs of Balenciaga shoes with matching bags and some bundles. Yes bitch, they sell bundles in the mall. And it was actually some good quality ass hair.

We ended up spending most of the day drinking on the beach at a day party and while we were there, we all agreed that we should stay in for the night.

The girls and I would be cooking dinner, since those nigga couldn't cook for shit. Kyler and Karma were waiting on me so we could go to the grocery store and getting something to cook. We basically only had stocked our rooms with liquor and water, so we didn't have a choice but to go shopping.

"I'm coming, damn. Is Karma with you?" I asked.

"Yeah! She ready to go too bitch." She yelled, causing me to chuckle. Her impatient ass.

"Girlll I'm on my way out my room now. Meet me in the hallway." I said, hanging up.

I grabbed purse, making sure the door was locked before exiting the room. I was wearing a navy blue and white striped two piece with my white Ugg slippers. My face was still beat from earlier, since I didn't get in the water. I really just went to look cute in my swim suit.

Let me tell you something bitch, Robyn knew what the fuck she was doing when she created that Fenty Beauty. My makeup could last through a hurricane, a earthquake and any other natural disasters.

 My makeup could last through a hurricane, a earthquake and any other natural disasters

Kyler and Karma were waiting for me in the hallway.

"Bout time!" Kyler said. This bitch was always rushing me.

"Oh hush, let's roll." I said.

We got on the elevator, heading to the parking garage. I ended up renting a 2020 Nissan Sentra, it was a cute little car. We all got in the car and I put in the nearest grocery store in the navigation system. That shit was thirty minutes away.

"Ugh, why does it have to be so far I away." I groaned, pulling out of the parking lot.

"I'm glad I'm not driving." Karma said from the back seat, eating a bag of chips. I swear this damn girl was always eating snacks. Where did she even get that bag of chips from?

Kyler grabbed her purse and pulled out a fat ass backwood, just waiting to be smoked.

"Light that shit up sis!" I said, getting excited.

She took a long pull from the blunt. "So how y'all feeling this trip so far?" She asked.

"It's been fun, I'm just missing my baby." Karma said.