15

Friday Morning
Sparkle POV

"Bye Sergio, see you Monday." I said, waving and walking out. After our session today, I was more than burnt out and a sub from Jersey Mikes sounded like life to me.

I got in my car and put my sheer coverup top on over my sport bra and waist trainer, and headed in the direction of Jersey Mikes. I blasted '9' by Willow ft. Sza as I drove, nodding my head to the beat.

I looked in my rear view mirror and eyebrows furrowed when I noticed an all black Bentley truck riding the fuck out of my car. They looked like they were about to hit my shit and if they did, they would definitely be paying for all damages.

I turned on my left signal and got over in the next lane, so they could go around me. I wasn't even going slow, I was actually going ten over the speed limit but they was on some other shit. When I saw them switch lanes and get back behind me, I knew it was some other shit going on.

I got back in the original lane I was in and of course they followed. So when the next exit came, I didn't turn on my signal, I just got off. They continued on the highway, missing the exit since I didn't have my signal on. That was weird as fuck.

I picked up my phone and decided to call Kyler, to see what she was doing today.

"Hello?" She answered, sounding like she was eating.

"What you doing today lul bitch?" I asked.

"You rude as fuck. I ain't doing shit tho, Mace and yo manz are both over here getting on my nerves." She spoke.

"Nas is there?" I asked.

"Yeah, you wanna speak to him?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said, cheering.

She hung up the phone and my mouth dropped. She ain't shit, literally.

A few seconds later, my phone rung and it was Nas calling.

"Tell that bitch Ky she ain't shit." I said, causing him to chuckle.

"What you doing lul baby?" He asked.

"I just came from the gym, I'm on my way to Jersey Mikes now. You want something?"

"Yeah, get me that big kahuna shit you be eating with some ranch." He said.

"Okay, I'll just get us a giant so we can split it. Are y'all at Mason's house?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I need to go home and shower first so I'll be there in about a hour." I said.

"Sparkle, why would you ask me if I wanted something if you wasn't coming straight here?" He asked with an attitude.

"You lucky I asked you did you want something in the first place asshole, bye." I hung up and threw my phone in the passengers seat. He be having me so fucked up.

I pulled into the parking lot of Jersey Mikes and got out. I ordered our food, then went back to my car and started on my way home. When I pulled into my driveway, Nas' car was in the driveway and he was sitting in it.

I got out and headed to the door, not even notifying him that I was home cause he was deep into his phone conversation. I sat the food on the table and took a much needed shower. I had started my period about three days ago, so I took a little longer than usual.

I got out and took care of my hygiene stuff in the bathroom before going into my room. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt that was kind of too small, with no bra. I put my messy hair up into a bun and slipped my feet into my fuzzy slippers, before going back downstairs to see Nas eating his half of the sub.

I washed my hands and grabbed my piece, and I also grabbed a bag on Classic Lays out of the pantry. As for my drink, I decided to just stick with a bottle of water. 

"You don't see me sitting right here?" Nas asked.

"I see you." I spoke.

"No hug or kiss? Damn."

"No, cause I don't have time for your ugly ass or your attitude, leave me alone." I said, going to the living room.

I turned on episode two of 'Insecure' and started peacefully eating my food. Nas finished and came and sat with me in the living room. He watched me eat and I got a little irritated but I still didn't say shit to him.

Once I was done eating, I took my plate to the kitchen and came back. As soon as I sat down, he laid his head in my lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smacked my teeth and looked down at him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanna cuddle with you and shit. Why you acting like that lul baby?" He asked, sitting up and looking at me.

"Cause you caught a whole attitude on the phone over something stupid. I don't feel like dealing with that shit, my stomach is already cramping." I whined. He looked at me for a second and smirked.

"Oh you on your period, that's what's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed in frustration. "Yes Nas."

"My bad, I didn't know. You need anything?" He asked.

"I just wanna cuddle, like you said." I answered. I crawled into his lap and laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and moved his hands down to my ass, then he slowly started rubbing circles on it.

We sat in silence for about three hours while I binge watched Insecure. He had eventually fell asleep but he didn't lose his grip on me. He woke up and sighed.

"You still watching this shit?" He asked. I nodded instead of using words cause I was too into the show.

He tapped my butt, telling me to get up so he could get up but I didn't budge, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and made myself comfortable. He smacked his teeth and got up, still holding me in his arms.

"Where we going?" I whined, cause he took me away from the tv.

He didn't answer me, instead he walked to the bathroom and sat me on the counter while he used the bathroom. I swung my feet and hummed a random tune. He finished peeing and washed his hands, then picked me back up.

"You a big ass baby." He said, shaking his head.

"So?" I snapped.

We made it back to the living room and I had to rewind it back a few minutes since I missed everything. Then I remembered how that motherfucker from earlier was riding my bumper, so I immediately paused the tv and put my slippers back on.

"Where you going?" Nas asked, following behind me.

"To check my car for scratches." I said.

I looked at my bumper and it had the smallest scratch on it, but I was still livid. I wish I had their license plate number so they asses could pay for this shit.

"Who did this?" Nas asked.

"I was on the highway and some asshole was riding the fuck out of me. At first I thought it was cause I was going slow so I got over to let them pass, but they followed me." I said, shaking my head.

"What kind of car was it?" He asked.

"I think it was a all black Bentley truck. I could see who was driving cause the windows was tinted." I answered.

"Aye Sparkle, go inside. I'll be right back lul baby." He spoke, grabbing my arm and guiding me towards the house.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll be back, just stay in the house."

He hopped in his car and sped off before I could respond or ask anymore questions. What was that about?

I turned on my heels and walked back in the house, locking the door behind me. I sat in front of the TV for a few more minutes before I turned it off. It wasn't the same watching it alone.