14

1 Month Later: Tuesday Night
Rocko POV

"What the fuck is up man?" I asked Chino, as we sat in my office. I was out making sure shit was straight with that nigga Mace when Chino hit my line on some urgent shit, so now me, him and Mace was all sitting in my office to see what was up.

"Yo man, word just got back to us that they let that nigga Bones out." Chino answered.

"What the fuck, I thought that nigga got sentenced to life?" I said with frustration.

"He did but he got out somehow. I had to let you know as soon as I found out." Chino said.

"Preciate it man. Gone and get back to work, me and Mace got some shit to discuss." I said. He nodded and walked out of my office, shutting the door behind him.

Bones, AKA Braylen was my bitch ass little brother. He got a bitch name, which is why he goes by Bones. I set his stupid ass up about eight years ago, but he managed to get out.

Why would I set my own brother up?

Cause that muthafucka was crazy. He was in the drug game with me but he was mad cause I had more power and authority than him, the niggas that worked for us actually respected me and not him, they took his bitch ass for a joke. So he decided to attempt to build his own empire but that shit flopped real quick.

Once he realized he couldn't compete with me and what the fuck I built, he got jealous and started trying to take over my shit. He started killing all my niggas and he once even killed a bitch I was fucking with at the time, that nigga was really trying to get to me but I didn't let it phase me.

One night, he sent some niggas to break in our mama's house, I guess to send me a message that he didn't fucking care. They say I'm off in the head but you really gotta be a sick ass nigga to scare your own damn mama like that, just to make a point. None of them niggas touched her in no type of way, but she was pretty damn shaken up.

After that day I planned on killing the nigga, but my mama talked me out of it. Despite the fact that he did that shit to her, she still wanted to protect his ass. So to restrain from killing my own flesh and blood like I wanted to do so fucking bad, I set his ass up in a drug heist with some under cover cops and he had so much shit on him, he ended up getting sentenced to life.

I thought I got rid of his ass, but obviously not.

I know my brother more than any nigga out here, so I know his ass is coming for revenge. I have to protect Sparkle, my mama, and my fucking workers. I don't need this extra fucking stress right now man, I really don't.

"So what he gone do man?" Mace asked.

"I don't know right now. I know Bones is gone come for Blood, so make sure you tell all these niggas to stay strapped, that goes for you too." I said.

"You already know I keep my piece on me, but I will have to remind these niggas. I'll call for a meeting tomorrow so we can talk about it more." He said, and I nodded.

"Alright man, I been in this bitch long enough, I'm finna head home." I spoke, getting up.

"Alright bro, be safe out here." Mace said, dapping me up and lighting a blunt in the process.

I walked out and went to my car, not telling anyone that I was leaving. I sat in the car and sighed cause I knew this was finna be a long next couple of weeks.

I pulled out my phone and decided to see what Sparkle was doing.

Sparkle POV

"Take a shot then turn up on that shit, give me that dusse dick." I rapped as I stirred the sauce into the noodles and chicken. I was making chicken alfredo with garlic bread and listening to Megan thee Stallion.