5

Saturday Night

"Oh my fucking gosh." I mumbled, as I attempted to start my car for the third time. I was parked on the side of the road because my fucking car wouldn't start for some reason. I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out and called Kyler so she could come get me.

"Hello?" She answered, while giggling. I knew she wasn't no where but at Mace house. They were literally stuck to each other like glue.

"Where you at?"

"Mason house. Why wassup?" She asked. I knew it.

"I need you to come get me. I'm stuck on the side of the rode and my car won't start." I whined. This was some real bullshit.

"Where you at? Actually just send me your location." She said.

"Okay." I said and hung up. I sent her my location, then two minutes later she replied saying she was on her way.

I was lowkey scared cause it was dark as hell and this road was kind of abandoned. I prayed there wasn't no crazies or nothing lurking around here while I waited for Kyler.

I was just trying to get home from Chipotle when this shit happened. I didn't even get to eat my food yet. I glanced it in the passenger contemplating on whether or not I wanted to go ahead and I eat. I decided to just wait so I could really get into it.

About ten minutes later, an all black 2024 Lamborghini pulled in front of me. I was confused for a second cause that definitely wasn't Kyler's car, so who the fuck could it be? When I saw who stepped out the car, I immediately started cussing that dumb bitch Kyler out in my head.

Rocko walked towards my window with his usual mug on his face, looking like he had a attitude. I do not have time for his bullshit tonight. Every time I saw him it I always left irritated as fuck and I knew tonight would be no different.

"Oh hell nah." I mumbled, putting my head up against the steering wheel in frustration.

I rolled the window down once he got to it and his scent hit my nose. It brought back memories of the last time I saw him. He always smelled good as fuck but I would never tell him that.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up and let's go. You lucky I even came to come get yo lol ungrateful ass. Get out the car Sparkle." He snapped.

I was mumbling shit under my breath as I grabbed my purse and my food from the passengers side and got out. I can't fucking stand him, he's just rude as fuck for no reason.

I guess that was like the pot calling the kettle black huh?

I followed him to his car and got in and slammed the door hard as hell.

"Aye, don't be slamming my damn doors." He spoke.

"Fuck you and these doors." I answered, crossing my arms over my chest. I was really upset right now, Kyler ain't gone hear the end of this shit.

"Look, you can get out and walk lul baby. I don't know what the fuck you think this is." He said, looking at me.

"Take me home." I demanded.

"Thought so." He said, starting the car. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, ignoring him.

The car ride was silent which wasn't a surprise to me. We never spoke to each other unless we were arguing. I was too tired and hungry to be arguing with him right now so I just kept my mouth closed.

It wasn't until we pulled into a gated community that was full of big ass mansions, that I realized he wasn't taking me home. I forgot the nigga didn't even know where I lived.