10

Thursday Afternoon
Sparkle POV

"Hello, how are you? What can I get started for you today?" The Starbucks cashier asked as I browsed the menu. I don't even know why I bothered to do that cause I always get the same thing but I didn't know what to get Nas. He's picky as fuck for no reason.

"Can I get a venti iced coffee with no classic, 4 pumps of caramel, three pumps of white mocha, extra cream, light ice and caramel drizzle." I ordered.

"Alright, what else can I get for you ma'am?" She asked.

"Um, I guess just a venti caramel cocoa cluster frappucino..and add two pumps of toffe nut to it." I decided. I didn't really drink frappucinos like that but when I did, this was my go to, so I decided to get Nas to try it. If he didn't like it, I would drink it myself.

"Okay, can I get you anything else?" She asked.

"Yes, a trenta pink drink blended and a venti vanilla bean frappucino with java chips and mocha drizzle." I added, looking out for Ky and Mace. "Also let me try one of your new strawberry cake pops."

"Okay, did you want to add a second one and save forty cents?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, just give me the strawberry one and then a...cookie dough one."

"Alright, is this gonna be all for you today ma'am?" She asked with a bright smile. I smiled back and nodded. "What's a good name for that order?"

"Sparkle."

"Your total is twenty-two dollars and fourteen cents."

"Damn." I mumbled. Starbucks was high as shit, I thought about taking everybody else's drinks off and just getting mine but I didn't want to be cruel today. I let her scan my Starbucks card which was on my phone, before walking over to the waiting area.

I read the text from Nas while I waited for my name to be called.

Nas 🤤😍: When you & your fat ass head coming back? Mace and nem just got here

Sparkle 😍💦: I'm at the Starbucks up the street from your house, I'll be there in like ten minutes

Nas 🤤😍: Yo ass stay at Starbucks. But alright now lul baby, don't take all day

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my purse, I'm sick of him rushing me.

"Sparkle, I have your venti caramel white mocha iced coffee with light ice ready at the bar!" One of the baristas yelled.

I stepped up and she gave me a bright smile, just like the cashier.

"How are you today?" She asked, as she steamed the milk for some type of latte."

"I'm good, thanks." I smiled back.

"Good. I've got your other drink coming love, would you like a drink tray?" She asked.

"Please." I nodded.

She passed me a drink tray and I loaded all four of the beverages in them, before I headed out. I sat the drinks and my cake pops in the passengers seat before making my way to Nas' house.

Since our night together last week, we had kind of been inseparable since then. I didn't know what the fuck he was doing to me, but it was like I was addicted to him. That was saying a lot for me because I really wasn't much of a people person but I could sit around Nas all day.

We still argued here and there but that was to be expected when you put two hot heads in a room together.

I grabbed everything and got out the car before heading up the steps that lead to his porch. I rung the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. The door swung opens and there stood Kyler.