21

Short filler chapter

Monday Night
Rocko POV

"Rocko, what the fuck!!" Kyler screamed.

We had just explained the whole Sparkle situation to her and I could tell she was about to spazz. Originally, Mace said we shouldn't tell her because he didn't want her stressing, but she started asking questions. Her and Sparkle never go a whole day without talking so she was already suspicious and worried.

Mace tried to calm her down. "Baby just chi-"

"No, fuck that! Don't tell me to chill, where the fuck is my friend?" She answered, as she started pacing back and forth. She turned to me and shook her head.

"You're supposed to keep here safe! Where the fuck were you? And why are y'all even here sitting in my fucking face right now, go find her!!"

A nigga was going through it man. I missed my lul baby so much, words couldn't even explain. I knew Bones was a ruthless ass nigga, so ain't no tell what the fuck she was going through.. if she was even still alive. I told Sparkle I was going to protect her and I let her down, just that easy.

"I have a clue on where she is, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. Us and a couple of other niggas are rolling through tomorrow night see see wassup with it. Just calm down, I promise we gone find her." I said. I was really trying to convince myself more than her.

"Why the hell can't y'all go tonight? And I'm going too!" She said, as she got up and went to her purse. She pulled out a little pink handgun. "I'm ready, let's go."

Man, she reminded me so much of Sparkle, that just made me miss her even more.

"You ain't going so you might as well sit yo lil hot ass down." Mace said, taking the gun from her.

"Why not? This nigga obviously ain't doing a good job at making sure she straight so now I gotta step in." She said, mugging me. Shit, she was right. I couldn't say shit so I just stood there with my mouth closed. I never did that, but this time I knew I fucked up real bad.

"Chill the fuck out Kyler. You think I'm finna let you do this while you carrying my baby? That shit dead as fuck. We told you we'll handle it mama, we gone get Sparkle home." He said.

Kyler broke down in tears and Mace held her as she cried. She was hurting this bad cause of me and I felt like shit cause of it. She came over here to share the news of her pregnancy with Sparkle, just to find out that she could be potentially somewhere in pain or dead.

I ran my hands down my face as my bad thoughts took over. What if he really did kill her?

I had made my mind up. This would be the last of bitch ass Braylen. I wasn't sparing shit this time, I would have to apologize to my mama later cause he took shit too far this time.

Sparkle POV

My stomach growled and I grumbled in pain. I had been in this basement for more than twenty-four hours now and I hadn't had a lick of food. They offered me food twice today but I denied it. I was starting to regret it now though, cause I was hungry as fuck.

My ankle was chained to a wall across from me, so I could only walk about fifteen feet away, which wasn't enough to reach the door or the one small window. The basement was musty as fuck. I had never been involved in anything like this before, so I was scared shitless. I refused to show them any sign on fear and I acted big and bad whenever they were in the room, but as soon as left back out, I would start bawling my eyes out.

The door at the top of the stairs opened, and three men came down them. They flicked on the light switch and my eyes immediately started to burn from sitting in the dark for so long.

The three of them walked towards me with nasty grins on their faces, and I'm sure they could now see the fear on mine. What the hell were they up to?

"You still don't know who I am, do you doll face?" The one in charge said. I knew exactly who he was but I wasn't about to feed into his ego or let him know I knew more than what I was letting on. Instead, I played dumb.

"If you ain't gone tell me who you are then you might as well get out my face." I said, rolling my eyes.

He gave one of the guys a look and he came up and kicked me dead in my stomach. My vision went blurry and I immediately started coughing. It felt like I would cough up blood.

"Watch how you talk to me. My name is Bones, does that sound familiar?" He said.

I just stared at him, trying to regain my composure.

"Answer me!" He yelled.

"You're Rocko's brother." I spoke.

"Ding ding ding. Now I'm sure you know why I'm doing this to you, it's nothing personal." He said, shrugging. "But you brought this on yourself. You decided to get involved with the wrong nigga."

"Please just let me go.." I said, with tears streaming down my face.

After remembering how Nas described how crazy this nigga is, all that tough guy shit went out the window. I knew he was ruthless and that he would really kill me. I had to get out of here, and fast.

"I can't do that." He said, with a dark chuckle.

He started walking away, but the two men he came with stayed.

"Go ahead and wild out boys." He said, turning off the light switch and shutting the door. Leaving me in complete darkness with two weirdos.

"What are you doing, stop!" I screamed, as I felt one of them tug at my panty line.

"Shutup bitch. And stop moving!" He said.

Before I knew it, he punched me in my face and everything went blank.

Wherever Nas is, I hope he finds me soon.