16

Monday Evening
Rocko POV

"He's here man." Chino said, referring to my bitch ass brother. I was meeting with him today to talk about what the fuck he's been up to. He refused to come to my trap and I refused to come to his, so we decided to meet at a restaurant called Bahama Breeze. This was one of Sparkle's favorites so I made a mental note to order her something to go so I could take it to her later on.

I saw that nigga walking toward the table with a small smirk on his face. I shook my head and waited for his goofy ass to sit down. Just like me, he knew not to come alone so he had two guards with him. One thing I could say about the nigga is that he was smart when it came to the lifestyle we both chose to live. He sat down in front of me and gave me a look that I couldn't read, but I stared at him nonchalantly.

"Hey big brother, what's been going on?" He asked.

"Cut the shit Bones, how the fuck did you get out?"

"Don't worry about all that. Just know I'm back, and I'm looking for blood. You know that was fucked up what you did to me." He responded.

"Nigga you let that drug shit get to your head. We was supposed to be in this shit together and you turned on me, I didn't have a fucking choice." I said, shaking my head.

"You sent yo own brother to rot in jail!" He said.

"And you sent some low down fucking goons in yo own mama house nigga. You lucky she talked me out of it cause I was gone kill you fasho."

"Nobody touched her, I knew what the fuck I was doing." He responded. He sounded dumb as fuck and I was pissing me off. Niggas really be thinking shit is sweet around here.

"It don't matter, bitch ass nigga! She yo mama and you traumatized her for life. So I traumatized you for life."

He glared at me. "I don't give a fuck about none of that shit Rocko. I'm taking my fucking title back so I hope yo pussy ass been preparing all these years." He said, smirking.

"I hope you thought long and hard about how you plan on doing that shit all this time you been in jail Braylen." I said, chuckling a little bit. He was talking like this shit was finna be a breeze, I found that amusing.

He slid his chair out and got up, I could tell he was growing angry. "You think shit sweet but you'll see. I see you got a new bitch and she fine as hell, I might have to get a taste of that before I kill her thick ass." He said, walking off. His ugly ass minions followed behind him like dogs.

I shrugged and watched him leave like that comment didn't bother me, but it did. It bothered the fuck out of me and I knew I had to protect Sparkle and everybody else around me cause that nigga was coming for revenge.

I ordered my girls' food and made my way to her house to drop it off. Since me and Chino drove in separate cars, we split ways once we left the restaurant. I told him to fill Mace in on everything that went down so we could have a meeting and start preparing for this war that was about to go down.

When I pulled up, I saw her dad's car in her driveway. I wasn't planning on staying long but I gotta go in and talk to the fam, just cause they fuck with me and they have no idea how bad I am for their daughter. I decided to spray some cologne on just cause I had enough common sense to know it was wrong to go around her peoples smelling like weed. I grabbed the food out of the passengers seat and got out of the car, knocking on the door.