7

Tuesday Morning
Sparkle POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and looked around to see where I was. I noticed I was in Rocko's bed, but he wasn't in it. I silently cursed myself for getting so fucked up last night, till the point where I wasn't sober enough to tell him to take me the fuck home.

I got up and stretched, noticing I was still dressed in my outfit from last night. My keys and my clutch were on the nightstand beside me. I grabbed them and walked out of the room so I could find Rocko's big head ass and tell him to take me home.

I heard a banging sound coming from the room down the hall and curiosity got the best of me. I walked towards the door and I paused at what I saw. Rocko was on top of that girl that came to his house the other day, fucking her like his life depended on it. Her moans were loud as fuck and he kept telling her to be quiet.

I wanted to walk away but my eyes couldn't stop staring at his long rod. That shit had to be at least eleven inches, a bitch was in awe. I blinked a couple of times and finally came back to earth, causing me to quickly scurry away before either of them noticed me. Damn..

I didn't wanna listen to them fuck anymore, so I decided to go sit on the porch. That's when I noticed my car was here. I got happy as fuck. I hopped in my shit and drove him with a huge smile on my face.

Then I remember it was Tuesday morning and I was supposed to be at the gym with Sergio. He was going to be so pissed at me. I made a mental note to call him when I got home and ask could I come in a little later.

This is why I don't party on weekdays.

Several Hours Later
Rocko POV

"Wassup Sergio?" I said as I dapped him up.

"Hey Rocko." He said, smiling at me. I know that faggot ass nigga got a thing for me and the day that he tried something will be the day I bust a cap in his ass.

"We working on upper body today right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I invited one of my other clients to join us today cause she missed her session this morning, is that cool?" He asked.

"Hell nah it ain't cool nigga." I mugged the shit out of him and he looked a little scared but I don't give a fuck, I was paying for private sessions so that's what the fuck I wanted. Since he inviting bitches to my session, shawty better at least be cute cause I'm not finna deal with no ugly bitch. "Man let's get started."

"O-okay." He said, letting out a breath of relief.

Just then, the door open and guess who walked through? Sparkle's annoying ass. She was a good time last night but that's only cause she was drunk off her ass. I don't like the bitch when she sober.

Last night, she literally passed the fuck out at the club. I ended up driving her car to my crib and Mason trailed behind me in mine, while Kyler trailed behind him in his. That way I didn't have to deal with her stank ass attitude this morning. Speaking of this morning, my bitch that I fuck from time to time stopped by. Her name is Ebony by the way.

She came in asking hella questions about who's car that was in the driveway. I shut that shit down real quick though, she don't have no type of power to be asking me shit like that. Fuck she think this is. I knew exactly what she wanted so I took her to the guest room and fucked her real quick.

I never fuck in my own bed and plus Sparkle's big head ass was in there. I had to make shit quick with Ebony cause she was being too fucking loud and plus I wasn't all the way into it for some reason.

"Hey Sergio." Sparkle greeted him and pretended like she ain't even see me.

"Hey mama, you ready to get started?" He asked her and she nodded. I took time to look at what she was wearing, she looked good in them little ass shorts. Plus all she had on was a sports bra along with her waist trainer, so I had the perfect view of them titties. If she wasn't so fucking ignorant I would have been fucked her.

That nigga Sergio had us working today. We did push-ups, mountain climbers, windshield wipers, diamond push-ups, planks, knee to elbow bike extensions, wide push-ups, and some inchworms. Most of our workouts were with weights and I thought Sparkle would have tapped out but she was holding her own.

"Damn Sergio." She mumbled once he told us our rest break was up.

"Sparkle you got this, just one more full set and you'll be done." He persuaded.

She sighed and I chuckled, causing her to cut her eyes at me.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"You can't keep up." I smirked.

"Who can't? Nigga please, I'm holding my own just like you." She said, rolling her eyes. I was about to say something but that nigga Sergio cut me off.

"Okay lovebirds, back to it." He said. We both shot him daggers and he put his hands up in a surrender position.

We finally got done and went our separate ways without even saying goodbye. I headed home and when I pulled up, Ebony was sitting on my porch.

"Yo, what the fuck you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you. Did that car belong to that girl that opened the door the other day?" She asked me, causing me almost ring her fucking neck. She must have stopped by that night Sparkle's car broke down.

"Bitch didn't I tell you not to question me? You getting a lil to comfortable popping up at my shit like that, stop playing with me man. Get the fuck on somewhere." I said, restraining myself from pushing her down the stone stairs.

"Why you acting like this Rocko?" Her voice cracked and her eyes got glassy.

I sighed in frustration. "Ebony take yo ass home, I don't have time for this shit." I just wanted to go in the house and take a shower.

"Wow, it must be that bitch that got you acting like this. Is she replacing me or something?" She asked. That was the final straw.

I gave her one shove and she went flying down the stairs with a scream. I didn't bother to check to see if she was okay, I just went in the house and took a shower like I had been trying to do since I got home.

I didn't wanna have to do the bitch like that but she was getting on my last muthafuckin nerve.