8

Sunday Night
Sparkle POV

Two weeks had passed and it was finally the night of the auction. I wasn't nervous or anything cause nine times out of ten, I would have to go on a date with a old ass man. It wasn't really a big deal, it was just one date.

I was dressed in a all white tube dress with some gold Alexander McQueen sandal heels. The shoes cost me..or should I say my parents? They cost my parents a good one thousand dollars but believe me when I tell you, that wasn't shit to them. My makeup was perfected and my hair was done in some wavy curls. I also had on about eight thousand thousand dollars worth of jewelry.

 I also had on about eight thousand thousand dollars worth of jewelry

"They lining the girls up now." Kyler spoke. I nodded and followed her backstage.

Two girls had already been auctioned off for one hundred thousand dollars. I was worth way more than that and I refused to go on a date with anybody who wasn't willing to pay one million dollars or more. Call me crazy but like I said, I'm a bad bitch and I know my worth.

"I'm ready to get this shit over with." I whined.

"Me too. I'm fucking Mason so good tonight." She said, smirking.

"Too much info bitch." I mugged her.

"Girl bye. Speaking of fucking, when you gone let Rocko knock the cobwebs off that pussy sus?" She asked, busting out laughing.

I flicked her off with a stale face. "Fuck you, lul dusty whore. I hate that nigga to much to let him get between my legs and plus he probably got hella hoes."

"You obviously don't know Rocko. He keeps one bitch around and that's it." She said.

"You lying?" I asked. That was hard to believe. That nigga was fine as fuck plus he was hood rich, I know he had hoes flocking to him.

"No bitch. As long as I been fucking with Mason, he been fucking the same hoe. Some girl name Ebony or some shit, but I think he cut her off." She said.

"Why he do that?" I questioned.

"I heard him and Mason talking, he said she kept popping up at his shit and asking too many questions. He ended up pushing her down the steps of his front porch, she good though. She just had a sprained ankle." She explained.

"Oh shit." I giggled. "Why he push ole girl down the stairs tho?"

"He said she kept asking about you." Kyler shrugged nonchalantly. She knew what she was doing.

My giggles faded and I got straight faced. "Fuck she asking about me for?"

"Cause apparently you answered his door one time, then your car was in his driveway another time and she asked him was it yours." She said. "We'll talk after we get this over with though."

She walked on stage with a big smile and men started auctioning for her. The starting number was fifty thousand. In the end, Mason won by putting up one million and everybody was shocked at such a high number.