9

"Where are we going?" I asked. We had already had dinner, which consisted of us arguing most of the time. The idea of me fucking him was in the trash at this point, he gets on my damn nerves to bad.

"Just shut the fuck up, princess." He said back, trying to be funny. This was the second time he did that shit tonight. I hated that he heard my parents call me that and I knew he would never stop teasing me about it.

"Nas." I challenged.

"What I tell you about calling me that shit man." He snapped. He had a thing about people using his government name but I didn't give a flying fuck.

"Ain't it on your birth certificate?" He was silent. "Okay then, that's exactly what the fuck I'm gonna call you."

"You so fucking annoying, I don't even know why I paid for this damn date with you." He sighed in frustration.

That kind of stung a bit but in the end I would always get the last laugh because he literally just paid millions for one date.

I shrugged my shoulders and crossed my arms, sitting back in my seat. I was fed the fuck up with this nigga and I just wanted to go home and take a bath but we were no where near my house. In fact, I noticed we were on the way to his house.

He pulled in his driveway a couple of minutes later and we both got out. I didn't even bother to ask why he brought me here, I just took my black ass in the house without a peep. I was sleepy so I would ask questions later.

"I brought you here cause I got some shit to handle. My house was closer than yours, so I'll be back to take you home in the morning. You can sleep in one of the guest rooms." He mumbled.

"Okay first of all, I'm not sleeping in no damn guest room cause all those beds are hard as fuck, I'm sleeping in your bed. Second of all, you could have fucking told me that before we left the restaurant so I could call for someone to come get me." I snapped.

"I wanted you at my shit Sparkle, just chill damn. I really can't stand yo ass, you know that?" He said.

"If you can't stand me so bad then why the fuck did you bring me here nigga?"

"Don't fucking question me girl, that's exactly what the fuck I be talking about. Everything you do and say makes me wanna slap the shit out of you." He said, his nostrils flared as he spoke.

"Trust and believe the feeling is mutual Nas." I said.

Before I could blink, I was pushed up against the wall and he was in front of me, blocking me from moving. This nigga it's so fucking quick it's ridiculous. I got a flashback of the last time we were in this position and my kitty started purring.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that shit Sparkle?" I could see fire in his eyes and I was kind of scared but I'd rather die before I let him see my fear. I decided to push his buttons a little more.

"What the fuck are you gonna do about it, Na-"

He cut me off with a rough and needy kiss. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I gladly invited it in, fighting it with my own tongue. His won dominance as the kiss got deeper.

"I'm finna teach you a fucking lesson since you so big and bad. Ain't no stopping now lul baby." He spoke, breaking the kiss. I bit my lip as he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs tightly around him. The only difference between this time and last time is, I had no intentions on stopping him.

I was done playing games with him and myself, it was time to be a big girl and get my rocks off like I wanted to at the beginning of our night together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he led us to his bedroom again. He gently placed me on the bed and got on top of me. Just like last time, he slid his hands under my dress and pulled my white lace thong down to my ankles, before throwing it somewhere in the room.