First Meetings

"That was epic." Charlie yelled an hour later as we headed back to the bus to change. It was getting cooler and we were planning on heading to the bar after the last few bands played, so I wanted something warmer than my set clothes. Plus I'm sure I looked a mess after running around on stage and sweating.

"Oh my jeez, that guy that was getting your signature, he couldn't stop freaking out about you. Your face was hilarious." I laughed, while Bodhi opened the bus for us.

"I didn't think your face could get any redder." Ace said from behind us.

"That was way too much admiration for my liking. I thought the poor kid was going to pass out." She exclaimed as she climbed the stairs into the bus.

"Mmmm what the shit stickers am I going to wear. I need to hurry up I don't want to miss BVB." I rummaged through my bag to find something that would be ok for both the show and the bar.

"Aren't they the last band playing?" Brook asked as she walked from the back holding a black tank top with a bright blue skull on it.

"Yes, but I want to get near the front. Now where the hell is that damn shir-- Ah ha! Found it." I yelled pulling out my favorite black BVB crop top. I grabbed a pair of light blue jeans with rips up and down the legs and my black leather jacket. "I'm going to change then fix my hair and make sure my face isn't a mess."

After throwing my clothes on I ran a brush through my long auburn, turquoise and blonde locks, avoiding my braids before yanking on my combat boots. I made sure my nose rings and makeup were good to go and walked out the bathroom door running into Charlie. She was dressed in a pair of black leather leggings, a flowy white State Champs tank and a three quarter length leather coat, her pink and purple hair braided into a messy fishtail braid falling over her right shoulder and down her chest.

"Ace! Brook! Are y'all ready?" I yelled moving past Charlie.

"I am." Brook said. Her long legs were in a pair of black ripped up jeans, she paired it with her black tank top from earlier and her black scuffed up combat boots. She left her long blonde and black hair down to fall in waves down her back and holding her black coat.

"I can't find anything to wear." Ace yelled from the back.

"Hold on, I'm coming." I said heading to where our drummer was rummaging through her suitcase. "What about this?" I asked holding up a pair of dark wash jeans and a tan loose tank. "Then you can wear that killer burgundy leather coat I keep meaning to steal from you."

"What shoes?" She asked grabbing the articles of clothing I was holding up.

"Just wear your boots, they will match and then you'll be comfortable while we're out and about tonight." I leaned against the open door way waiting for her to finish changing.

"Alright guys you aren't allowed to go anywhere without me or Bodhi. The last thing I need is for someone to up and kidnap one of y'all." Karah said from the other end of the bunks. I turned to see her dressed in a dark blue short sleeved shirt under a short caged black dress with a pair of fishnet stockings and black boots. Her chin length hair had recently been dyed a shocking silver with teal blue shadow roots and was currently styled to have a messy bed head look.

"Woohoo, lookin' good there Kar." I said whistling as she turned around showing her outfit off.

"So who wants to do what?" Karah asked when she turned back around to face us.

"I want to go listen to the last few bands. Anyone else want to go with me?" I asked looking at my bandmates.

"I'm going with Sydney! The chance to see State Champs and Our Last Night before we tour with them? Hell yes I'm down." Charlie jumped in laughing.