Karaoke

The night went from there. Everyone was signing up everyone to sing the most ridiculous throw back songs. After BB and Ace sang Wanted Dead or Alive it went downhill. Matt signed Trevor and Charlie up to sing Summer Lovin' and to be honest I don't know what was more funny, her excitement about it or the fact Trevor knew the song perfectly and her shocked expression when she found out. Karah actually got on stage after Bodhi signed her up to sing Renegade. I watched Brendon when she was on stage, his eyes hadn't left her since they met and it was sickenly cute. Seems like they were hitting it off well. I glanced over everyone that was with us, stopping at Pete and Brook who were talking about different instruments, a small smile was on my little sister's lips.

My eyes traveled on to Ace and Woody next, they weren't overly cutesy thank god, but you could definitely tell something was building there. I passed over CC and Jake who were talking about the upcoming tour with Matt and Ryan. I shifted slightly to look at Charlie and Trevor, who were currently wrapped up in conversation beside me. I watched as Charlie laughed at whatever Trevor was talking about before his hand slipped over hers, lacing their fingers together. I couldn't help the smile that I could feel spreading across my face at the happy look on her face It's about time, they've been dancing around each other all damn day and night, maybe some other good things might come out of this tour. The feeling of someone watching me had me straightening back only to lock eyes with Andy's piercing blue ones.

     "Can I help you?" I asked the gorgeous singer. Before he had a chance to answer my name rang across the speakers and I snapped my head to the front. Seriously?! This DJ had the worst timing!

     "Go!" Charlie yelled at me.

     "Is this the damn song you picked out for me?" I asked grabbing my drink only to find it empty. Well shit, I glanced over at Andy's full glass. Before I could second guess my actions, I grabbed his dark drink, draining half of it, then set it back down in front of him, his wide eyed expression making me laugh. "Sorry my throat was dry and you know how singing makes it worse." I winked at him before making my way to the stage.

I glanced at the lyrics screen and could have slapped the pure shit out of my bandmate. I caught her grinning at me so I threw her the bird before glaring at her. I can't believe she put me down for this song. It wasn't so much the song as it was the fact that it was one of Andy's singles from his solo project.

     "Before I start singing this, just know I neither signed myself up to do this or this song. Charlie my dear I'm going to kill you." I said in the mic before the speakers started playing Stay Alive. Charlie had 'the cat who ate the canary' grin painted on her beautiful face and was glancing between me and Andy, who looked slightly shocked, but more curious. I guess I needed to actually sing this and not fuck about like we've all been doing tonight, not really on my top list of ruining a song in front of the person who wrote and sang it.

When I finished the last lyric, I stepped down and made my way back to the tables we had set up camp at, avoiding Andy's stares the whole time.

     "If it weren't for the fact that we've been friends for as long as we have and that I need you for the rest of this tour, I would kill you slowly and painfully." I threatened looking at Charlie.

     "That was really good." Andy's voice slid over the table.

     "Ummm thank you." I stuttered out.

     "So you can rock a nude photoshoot, know how to have fun on stage" here he pointed to the front laughing, "and sing my song better than I can. Is there anything you can't do?" He asked smirking.

     "Cook." Ace said from her spot.

     "I can cook... ok no I can't. I can bake does that count?" I said defending myself until everything he said hit me, "Wait! Back up, you've seen the photos?" I asked squeaking.