Musical Buses

After rounding up everyone, we started making our way to the buses. When we passed the BVB tent, I noticed the guys were already out doing their signings. Catching a glimpse of Andy had me slowing down to watch him interact with fans, the smile on his face could have lit up a whole room. Anyone could tell that the fans meant the world to him. I was so caught up in watching that I hadn't realized I had come to a complete stop and was flat out staring at the gorgeous man, that was until he looked up and our eyes locked. I watched his small smile slip into a crooked smirk and I felt my heart speed up and a blush rise up to my neck and cheeks.

"Are you planning on standing there all night or are we going to go get our drink on?" Ace asked jumping in front of me.

"What?" I asked letting my eyes focus on the drummer in front of me.

"Wow Sydney, it looks like someone's got it bad." Charlie laughed beside me.

"What are you guys even talking about? Come on everyone else is leaving us behind." I gestured to our group of friends that were already way ahead of us. I took a second to glance back at Andy who was wrapped up in conversation with Ashley and a fan, before jogging to catch up with everyone.

When we made it to the meetup spot, I looked at everyone we had for the night and it was decided we were going to need to take one of our buses to get to the bar. Charlie was leaning against ours next to Trevor talking about god knows what, Matt was beside his brother talking to Alex "Woody" and Ace. While Karah and Brook were still talking to Ryan, Pete and Brendon.

"Who's bus are we taking!?" Trevor yelled, causing Charlie to reel back.

"Dude my ear." She yelled back, holding her hand to said damaged ear.

"I think y'all like to damage one another." Matt said laughing. Trevor looked at Charlie apologetically giving her a small smile.

"Bodhi!" I yelled and watched as his head popped out of our bus. "Is our bus clean enough to take us and these delinquents to the bar?"

"Yeah for the most part." He said climbing back in.

"Well then since we are all just chilling by ours we can take it." I said shrugging.

"We can't leave yet." Alex said from beside Ace.

"And why is that?" Charlie questioned, leaning past Trevor to look at Woody.

"We ran into Black Veil Brides and Falling in Reverse on the way back and some of their members want to tag along." He stated simply.

Well Ace was definitely right when she said anything could happen. How was I supposed to concentrate on breathing much less talking with Andy hanging out with us tonight?

"Hey what's up with you?" Brooklyn asked, walking up to me.

Before I had a chance to answer, Andy's deep voice carried over to our group.

"Alright, the party can now begin." He said laughing, the deep rumble causing goosebumps to form over my arms.

I turned around to see Andy, Ashley, CC and Jake from BVB walking towards us with the frontman of Falling in Reverse, Ronnie, all freshly showered and dressed for the night.

Andy's piercing blue eyes met mine and he grinned, "So who's bus?"

I swallowed hard before clearing my extremely dry throat, "Ours" I somehow managed to croak out.

"Well then, why are we all still standing around? Let's go!" CC demanded playfully.

I watched as everyone shuffled around each other as they made their way on the bus. By the time I made it on, Charlie was strumming out the tune to one of the songs we were currently working on, on one of the many guitars she had brought with her. Ace was sprawled out between Woody and Brooklyn, with a pair of drumsticks lightly tapping along with Charlie. Brook was quietly murmuring lyrics we were testing out under her breath, eyes closed and head resting on the back of her seat. I managed to find a spot on the floor leaning against the seat in front of Charlie and across from Andy and Ashley. Once I was settled I closed my eyes and started humming along to the chords, slowly picking up different lyrics with Brook. Before I knew it Charlie and Ace had finished the song and somehow me and BB had written lyrics to it. The guys clapping made my eyes snap open and look around.

"That was really good. How long have you guys been working on it?" Jake asked curiously.

"Honestly? We've been messing with the for a little while, but that was the first time we've actually finished it." I said leaning my head back against the seat.

"You should keep it acoustic, nothing heavy like your other music." Andy said from in front of me.

"Keep the drums, but stay light on them." CC said from beside Ronnie.

I nodded listening to all of their suggestions, the problem was remembering what in the world we just sang. It wasn't long after that the bus was slowing down to turn into the parking lot of the bar. As I moved to stand up a hand appeared in my line of sight. I looked up to see Andy standing in front of me his signature smirk in place offering me his hand to help me up.

"Thank you." I said smiling up at the 6'2 singer. He nodded before stepping back to allow me some room to move. I stretched slightly trying to relieve the tension in my muscles from jumping around the stage earlier and from sitting on the floor on the way to the bar.

I watched as Andy's eyes roamed over me before clearing his throat and backing up to walk off the bus. What the hell was that about? I shook my head and started toward the front to head out.

"Everything ok?" Bodhi's voice came from the driver's seat.

"You scared me!" I shrieked trying to get my beating heart under control. "But yeah everything's fine. Why?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"He seemed frustrated when he walked by and it took you a few minutes to come up. Just making sure I don't need to take care of anything." He said shrugging.

"As far as I know everything's great." I was clearly confused as all shit to be completely honest.

"Alright just let me know if you need anything." Bodhi said before I turned around.

Time to go have some fun.