Veronica Caldera

Played by: Skai Jackson

Age: 14-15

Birthday: October 15th

Nicknames: V, (Everyone, mainly Spyder); Little V, (Veracity); Onica, (Nikell); Baby, (Ryan)

Personality: Kind of nerdy, sassy, stubborn, funny, helpful, loyal, and nice

Human Form Powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy(mind-reading), super hearing, X-Ray Vision, and shape-shifting into her alien form.

Alien Form: Super Speed, Energy Field, Super leap, Super Strength, Thermo touch, and Proton Ring.

Bio: Last time you saw Veronica, she was saving Planet Earth from terrible disaster. She's been on an crazy adventure with her friends, and boyfriend. Earth is safe, for now at least, who knows what might happen next for the Mech-X5 crew on Earth. Now Veronica and her friends have more threats coming their way, and Zurtron is one of them. A little trip to, Caldera, happens to be on that list. New things are coming, secrets are revealed, hearts are broken. Everything is not what it seems.

Boyfriend: Ryan Walker

Family: Father- Xavier Caldera; Mother- Willow Caldera; Older Brother- Dustin Caldera; Little Sister- Nikell Caldera

---

It's official, I am writing season 2 of Mech-X4. I'm publishing this part now, and might do one of Nikell, possibly. I just thought that I'd put something out, before the real season 2 of the show starts, so you guys have an idea of what my story would be like. I'm writing an original right now at the moment, it's two parts as well. I bet you guys are going to like it. The first part is already over two thousand words, and I'm not even done with the first part.

Honestly, I just wanted to thank you all for getting me to where I am. Some people have told me that I inspired them to write their stories and that is to flattering and humbling to hear. This story would not be here without you guys, my beautiful readers.

Lately, I have been feeling a bit down. I found out my crush just started dating a girl, and that really broke me. He's my best friend, and I just hope he's happy with her. Writing has really brought out a different side of me, a side no one has seen, but you guys. It's a side of me that is happy, confident, and proud. So thank you for everything.

Hope you guys are ready for this insane adventure with the Mech-X5 crew, because I am.

See ya guys in the first real chapter of Not What It Seems.