Versus The Monster Within

Veronica's POV

'You will regret this, Veronica Caldera. This isn't over.'

I yelled and shot up, violently shaking. I grabbed my chest and squeezed it tight, breathing heavily. My vision was blurry and I felt sick to my stomach.

I rubbed my eyes and my vision suddenly became clear and I saw I was in an unfamiliar location. I looked down to find both of my wrists were in locked in chains that had some sort of energy fields circling them. I attempted to break free but the chains restricted me from doing so.

I continued to fight and struggled in the chains for a few minutes until I became tired and gave up.

"Fighting won't help." A voice echoed throughout the room

I jumped at the sound of the voice and called out. "Who's there?!"

"You don't recognize me?" Tiny chuckles came from a distance and I saw a silhouette figure in the corner of the room. I moved back, feeling fear fill up my body.

The figure moved closer until it emerged from the shadows to reveal.... myself?

I grew speechless. The girl chuckled and bent down to my level, smirking.

"Don't you recognize me? I'm you but much cooler and better."

I glared at the female but couldn't find myself to scold her.

"Aww, I bet you wanna yell and scream but you can't. All the bad you have inside you created me, the Evil Veronica." Evil me explained still smirking.

"Why?" I choked out.

She shrugged, standing straight up. "I don't know. I wasn't the one who created you. You should ask the one who did. But right now, I have more important things to attend too."

She waved her fingers at me and walked away, laughing evilly.

I leaned back on the wall that was behind me and felt tears trickle down my face. I saw a screen pop out in front of me and it switched on. I saw my friends and Evil Veronica laughing and having a good time ay the robot. They couldn't tell that wasn't me because Evil Veronica made herself look like me.

I spotted Harris and knew he was being controlled by someone or something. Two out of six members are out and who knows when one of us will be dead.

----

Tim passed and now my friends and Evil Veronica were at school. This time Harris and Evil me were dressed differently. Evil Veronica's hair was completely different and her clothes were something I would never wear. Harris's hair and clothes were slightly different but it wasn't Harris's normal style.

(Evil Veronica's Clothes)

(Evil Veronica's Hair)