Versus the New Evil

Veronica's POV

Right now Mech-X5 and I were defeating the last known monster that was created.

"Oh, no son you're not going anyway." Harris told the flying creature.

"We've got to finish him off." Ryan declared.

"Boss level missiles coming up." Spyder informed and right then missiles shot of the robot. Unfortunately, the monster dodged them all.

"Moving to fast, it dodged all our missiles." I groaned, and shot a proton ring at it. The monster dodged it.

"Just like how Ryan and V blew up the school." Spyder shot.

"Me? Really?" Ryan said, offended.

"Seriously?" I said.

Who's in charge of firing the missiles? Oh, yeah, Spyder!

Well, I did fire my proton ring at the school. Sorry?

The monster turned invisible.

"It's ghosting, we need our new weapon, that can navigate the area." Harris stated.

The monster attacked, which made me stumble a little, but I maintained balance.

"Mark! Whatever you're doing!" Ryan called out to his brother, who was installing a new weapon.

We got attacked from behind, which made me fall forward onto my knees.

"Bringing the new tech online." Harris informed, and I smiled. Finally it's done.

"Rerunning power!" Harris informed.

"Sweet! Arming Cold Cannon." Spyder notified.

I like that name.

"I did not agree to call it that." Harris cut in.

"Set the cold cannon to wide spectrum B." Ryan instructed Harris.

"I never get to name the weapons." Harris said sadly.

"I don't either Harris." I told him, hoping to cheer him up.

I stood back and let the robot take over.

"Let's see you dodge this." I smirked.

The robot put it's arm up ready to blast cold air around us.

"Hold on tight, V." Ryan told me.

I gripped onto the robot, and felt my body spin around a few times. I felt dizzy and slightly sick, but was alright.

Through blurry vision, I saw the monster appear again, because of it's contact with the cold air.

I cheered, as I saw it fall to the ground, frozen.

"Okay, it's frozen, finish it, Veronica!" I heard Mark exclaim to me, happily.

I smiled, and form a big energy sphere in my hands. I lifted it into the air and shot it at the frozen monster.

It exploded into pieces and the guys cheered.

I clapped, cheering at our victory.

Last monster defeated.

---

For celebrating our victory, after weeks of hunting that monster, we demolished it.

"After weeks of hunting, we finally crushed that thing." Ryan smiled, proudly, "The last loose end of Harper's plan." Ryan, Mark and I sat down on the couch in the X-Deck.

"Hey, Godfrey's talking about Harper again." Harris informed us, and we turned our attention to the tv.

"-Now believe's billionaire, Seth Harper, who we now know was behind the monster attacks, is now believed to have perished in his battle with Mech-X5." Godfrey explained, "Seth Harper dead at twenty-nine." A picture popped up of him. "Twenty-nine. Even in death he's a liar."