Never Knew (SherlockxMolly)

I don't personally like Sherlock and Molly together (because I want Sherlock to myself). I think that, although they break up, Tom and Molly suit each other more. Please don't kill me for that! On with the story >>

Molly lifted her hand and timidly knocked at apartment 221B. The door opened and Mrs. Hudson smiled like she usually would.
"Hello Molly, dear. Here to see Sherlock?"
"Yes. How have you been?" Molly asked politely as she entered into the corridor.
"Good thank you. What about you?"
"Fine." Smiling back, Molly was glad that the small talk was over. She opened Sherlock's door and slammed it shut. Sherlock didn't look up.
"Greetings Molly. Could you not slam the door? I'm extremely busy and I would hate to lo-"
"Today," She cut him off. "Why did you know that the body was Irene's, not from her face but from her... Chest and... You know what I mean!"
"It's a long story." He replied in his regular, monotone voice.
"I'm listening." Molly sat on the sofa heavily and was showing no signs of leaving. After a few seconds passed, the detective lifted his head and started telling the story of his first encounter with Irene Adler. Once he had finished, he thought that it was only right that he asked a question back.
"Why do you care so much?"
"Sherlock..." Molly shook her head slowly. "You're so amazingly clever but, you're so oblivious. For years I've made it clear how I feel and you just ignored them. Every time I made an effort, you would be so mean about it."
Their eyes met for the first time that day. Sherlock stood up and walked over cooly.
"I'm sorry Molly. It's funny though. The person that everyone thinks I care about the least, I care about the most. And you never knew."
Molly stood up too, inches away from the detectives face.
"What did I never know?" A sly smile appeared on the brunettes face as he thought of an answer the her question.
"I'll show you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short but pretty fluffy. Vote if you enjoyed and comment what you want to see next!
Bye for now!