No good for you (Sheriarty kind of)

(A/N)
Ok so. You're probably wondering why it says kind of in the title. That's because you don't actually get to see any Sheriarty. It's more implied. This really sucks but oh well. I'll probably do another version of this where you actually get to read what they get up to. Anyway, on with the story!

———————————————————————————————

Want to play a game?
- JM

The alert pinged on Sherlock Holmes' phone. He knew who it was. He had changed the alert tone. Instantly, he picked up his phone and typed out a reply.

I'm busy. Me and John are in the middle of solving another crime. No doubt you have something to do with it.
- SH

Do you want me to tell you the answer? Do you want me to tell you how it all ends?
- JM

NO!

Sherlock growled, imagining the large smirk on the Irishman's face. John looked up from his paper, wondering what was the matter.

It was the the barman. But you already had your suspicions, didn't you?
- JM

Sherlock slammed his fists onto the table, causing all of his equipment to jump and rattle. John jumped too.
"Sherlock! What is the matter with you?" Sherlock stood up and yelled out in frustration.
"The barman! It was the barman, John!" He groaned. John looked over his paper.
"That's brilliant. You solved it."
"But it's not! I didn't solve it! He told me!" Sherlock threw himself onto his chair with unnecessary force and picked up his gun. "I hate him John!" He declared, shooting the wall on the word hate. "I hate him I hate him I hate him!" His phone made Jim's text alert.

Hate is a strong word, Sher. I would rather you used the word 'love'
- JM

"John. What's happening to me?" Sherlock asked, his desperate voice nothing more than a whisper. "I can't get him out of my head! No matter where I go, he's there. Even in my mind palace. And the thing is, I don't mind seeing him. I don't dislike his presence. I even find myself enjoying it at times." John furrowed his brow, worried for his best friend.
"You need to be careful, Sherlock. Moriarty isn't good for you."

- a few months later -

Want to play a game?
- JM

Sherlock smiled and quickly typed out a reply.

When and where?
- SH

You know where.

Was his reply. Sherlock stood up and made his way to the door.
"John. I'm going out!" John looked at his friend sadly. He knew that there was nothing he could do.
"Be careful. This isn't good for you. HE isn't good for you." Sherlock just rolled his eyes and left. He had heard it all before a million times. He knew better than to get caught up with a world class criminal, right?

- just less than a year later -

John couldn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it. Sherlock had jumped. And now he was on the pavement in front of him. Dead. And it was all because of Jim Moriarty! If he hadn't already blown his own brains out, John would kill him. Strangle him with his bare hands until he heard that annoying Irish squeak beg for mercy. Tears were running down John's face as he tried to clutch onto his friend's hand.
"What have you done? I told you. I told you I told you I told you! He was no good for you. And now look..."

(A/N)

Ok how was it? Terrible, I know. Well, here are your clues for the next 'X Reader'. Another easy one.

· He is regarded as small
· He works with Sherlock