Just like you (MoriartyxSebastian)

Welcome! This is my entry for Just_A_Sherlockian 's birthday contest. I don't know what I think about this. It's ok. I kind of prefer my Mystrade but I really wanted to do something different that not many people would do. Hence, Jim and Sebastian. Anyways... Word count: 649 (Wow that seems really short 😂)

Sebastian wanted to be just like his boss.
Jim Moriarty was the most feared person in the world and the worlds only consulting criminal. He ran the entire criminal system with his two small, Irish hands. He could make country leaders tremble at his feet. He was even more powerful than any of them. He was stronger too. Not to mention rich. Yes. Sebastian wanted to be just like his boss.

"Seb. What do you do?" Jim turned to face his top sniper, a mad grin on his face. Sebastian looked on with adoring eyes.
"You know what I do, Boss. You tell me what to do."
"I know that!" Jim snorted back, rolling his eyes. "But I would like you to walk me through what you do. It could be 'A day in the life of Sebastian'. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Sebastian quickly nodded back.
"Sure thing, Boss."
"Please." Jim said as he stood up from his red leather bound chair and picked up one of his favourite guns. "Jim'll do."

After their second murder of the day together, Jim was itching for more. He had forgotten what it was like to feel this kind of adrenaline pumping through his veins as he watched their victims beg for mercy. Jim explained this all to Sebastian too.
"Steady on Jim. I need a cigarette break." He laughed merrily and took the pack out of his pocket.
"Ooh!" Jim grabbed one. "I think I'll do a cigarette break." Now, Sebastian wasn't stupid. He may have been spending the day with Jim like when they were friends, but he was still Jim Moriarty. He could still turn and kill him in an instant. In other words, Sebastian wasn't going to outright laugh at his boss. However difficult it was. He wouldn't laugh. He wouldn't laugh. He wouldn't- He laughed.
"What?" Jim snapped, slightly offended. Sebastian managed to signal that Jim needed to turn the cigarette around through his tears of laughter. Finally, Jim took the white end of the cigarette out of his mouth and put the tan end in as Seb regained his breath, and a little bit of his dignity.
"Light me up." Jim sighed, not wanting Seb to see that he was embarrassed. Very embarrassed.
"If you say so."
A few moments passed before the coughing begun. It was really quite violent sounding.
"Seb! Seb you need to help!" Jim clung to his sniper and gasped between coughing fits. "I'm going to die!" Sebastian brushed him off almost casually.
"Calm down Jim. You're not going to die."
"What do I have to do to make you believe me? Please? Sebastian. Seb. My wing man. The best sniper. My best sniper. My number one. My love. My most favourite person to kill with." Suddenly, Seb did a double take.
"Love?"
"Yes Sebastian?" Jim replied, his coughing now subsided. Both men widened their eyes and looked away from each other in shock, realising what had just happened.
"Why did you really come with me today?" The sniper's voice was just more than a whisper.
"I..." The consulting criminal's voice matching. "I wanted to see what it was like to be you. I wanted to be just like you." Silence wrapped around the pair for a good 30 seconds.
"Maybe we should stop doing a cigarette break?" Seb suggested, trying to crack a joke and relieve them of awkwardness. But Jim had other ideas.
"No." His eyes were clouded and his voice was full of a stubborn determination. "I'm the boss. I decide what we do." He slammed his employee into the wall and crashed their lips together. When they finally pulled apart after about a minute of passion and longing, Jim Moriarty, the most powerful man in the world, the only consulting criminal, rich and handsome, panting heavily declared. "We. Are going to my place."