Party Time (Multiple Endings)

I'm really sorry if you like party's or whatever but you are a medium  functioning sociopath. It'll make more sense why later :p

Cheers and the clinking of glasses filled the air. It was your birthday and you had specifically said that you didn't want a big party. So your friends had decided to throw a big party. Everyone in the office was there and you hated it. You was sat in the corner of the room on a chair, curled up in a ball, with a stormy look on your face. You heard Lestrade's heavy footsteps leading towards where you were sitting.
"(Y/n)? What are you doing over here? It's your birthday! Get up and party with us!" He smiled merrily and handed you a glass of (favourite/drink) and danced away. Rolling your eyes, you spotted your favourite duo coming your way.
"Happy... Happy... Birthday..." Sherlock struggled, not meeting your eyes. John nudged him sharply in the ribs.
"Happy birthday (y/n). Sorry about him. He's just as uncomfortable as you are." John walked away to refill his cup, leaving Sherlock standing awkwardly in front of you.
"This is awful." You said in unison, smiling at each other.
"Did you like your present?" He asked.
"Yes. It was amazing." You replied politely, not really paying attention. Molly Hooper had caught your eye, gliding across the room. Upon seeing her, Sherlock scowled, said a quick goodbye and sped off.
"Why's he mad with you?" You looked up at her, taking a reluctant sip of your drink.
"Because I told him that I don't like him anymore." Molly stated,  a little sadly.
"Anyone I know?"
"No." She replied too quickly.
"Oh..." You looked back down and sipped at your drink again. Molly apologised and rushed off in a dark blush. 'Strange.' You thought. A familiar voice carries itself across the room.
"(Y/n)! Come over her and dance!" Sighing heavily, you stood up and walked over to the small bunch of people.
"Greetings Mycroft." He gave you a quick hug, a bold move from him, and went to hand you a drink.
"Oops! Looks like someone beat me to it!" Everyone but you and Sherlock laughed.
"Err... Yeah. Greg gave it to me." A look of distaste passed over Mycroft's features, just for a few milliseconds, as a look of confusion coated his brothers.
"Greg? Whose Greg? Has somebody crashed your party?" Sherlock panicked slightly. John rolled his eyes once more and pointed to Greg, who was standing a slight way off, refilling his drink.
"Who is that?"
"That's Gunter." Sherlock replied, absolutely confident that he was right. A hand flew to John's face and pinched the bridge of his nose.
Out of nowhere, a bell started ringing and Molly yelled.
"Game time everyone! Gather round! In a circle now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Remember to comment saying which character you'd like to see first and what game you'd like to be playing. Vote if you enjoyed!
Bye for now!