Happy Birthday! (MycroftxReader)

This was requested by @ShanFoster0 so thanks for that and sorry it took a while! If you want me to write something then just comment!

You opened your eyes groggily to see your boyfriend leaning over you, a big grin on his face.
"Ugh." You grunted. "Why'd you wake me up My?"
"Because I have a surprise for you! Many surprises, actually!" This made you sit up straight, wide awake and alert.
"Surprises?" He held out a small box covered in neat (favourite colour) wrapping paper. You opened it to reveal a deep blue velvet box.
"Open it then!" Obliging, you opened it to reveal a beautiful gold necklace. The pendant was a small locket in the shape of a heart. Gasping and thanking him, you put it on and admired it in the small mirror next to your bed.
"Get changed, quick! There's still plenty to come." Mycroft smiles mysteriously and left the room.
After a sweet breakfast of pancakes, you and Mycroft headed out.
"Where are we going, My?" You badgered. After a few minutes, he sighed and gave in.
"We're going to (favourite shop) and having a shopping spree." He smiled again but this time it was forced. He hated shopping and you knew it.
"And then?"
"We're booked in at the new Italian restaurant downtown." He didn't like Italian food either...
"Mycroft..."
"Yes, darling?"
"I have an even better idea. Something that we would both love to do!"
After explaining your plan, you both headed back home. Mycroft gathered a blanket and two pillows while you grabbed as many snacks as you could before jumping into your (favourite car) - a past birthday present - and sped off towards your destination.
About 10 minutes later, you arrived. You were at the park that you had first met in. Putting down the blankets and laying out the snacks, you settled down on the ground together and spent a peaceful and romantic night together in the park.

Sorry it's a little short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!! Until next time!