Ring (IrenexReader)

A/N
Sorry this took a long time guys. I've been so busy that honestly, I've just come online to reply to some comments (because I don't want to be seen as rude or anything) and that's it. So I decided to give you this. If you have any requests, please tell me! I'm running out of ideas again! Typical writers block. Anyway, on with the story!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Irene!" You called, peering around the room. She walked in to the living room from the kitchen, a little sheepishly.
"Good afternoon, darling. How have you been?" Her silky smooth voice purred.
"I've been worried! Where were you?" You walked over to her, annoyed, and crossed your arms. She leaned forward slightly and put her arms over your shoulders, nuzzling into your neck. After a few seconds, you sighed and wrapped your arms around her slim waist, frowning.
"You need to eat more." A chuckle escaped her ruby red lips.
"Well I was actually hoping that me and you could go cake testing."
"Cake testing?" You muttered into her elegantly done up, raven hair. "What for?" She put her head up, her piercing eyes looking into your own. After taking a deep breath and stepping away from you slightly, she pulled out a small, navy blue velvet box. A hand went over your mouth.
"This is why I was gone all morning." Her free hand opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. You were absolutely speechless.
"If... If you don't like it I can change it!" Her face fell. In reply, you just shook your head. Snapping yourself out of it, you gently took the ring out of the box and placed it on your left ring finger. A perfect fit. When you looked back up at the love of your life, her eyes were watering - as were yours.
"I think you guessed what's coming, but for tradition's sake, I'll say it anyway." She cleared her throat and paused for dramatic effect. "Will you marry me?" Wiping a tear from your cheek you nodded, grinning.
"Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
There you go. How was it. Sorry if it was terrible. I'll admit that it was just a little bit rushed.
As always, feel free to vote and comment or whatever and don't forget to let me know if you have any suggestions.
Until next time!