The Fair - (MycroftxReader)

You and Mycroft decided that it was time to get away. Of course, his work and his brother wouldn't let you go very far, but it didn't stop you from trying!
"The fair!" You exclaimed, as if it had been so obvious. Mycroft pulled a face of disgust.
"A fair? Really (Y/n)?"
"Yes, really! Come on! There's so much to do at a fairground! There's rides, and cotton candy, and sweets, and games to play, and-"
"Yes, I get the idea." He sighed. "Fine. We can go to a fair. But I'm only going for you!" A grin spread over your face as you bounded out of the door, your boyfriend trailing close behind.

About 15 minutes later, you both arrived at the fair ground.
"I want cotton candy!" You demanded.
"Why do I have to get it?" He crossed his arms, clearly not wanting to be here.
"Do you have your wallet?"
"Of course I do, (Y/n)."
"Well I don't have my purse." Mycroft sighed and let you pull him towards the sweet stand.
"Darling. Surely it would be better to go on the rides first. I don't want you to be sick." You rolled your eyes and giggled.
"It's only cotton candy!" After buying a tub of the spun sugar, you started pulling at it and letting it melt on your tongue. Mycroft looked on affectionately, even picking at a small piece himself. Suddenly, you stopped. With a wide eyed look of awe, you pointed. The biggest rollercoaster in the fair.
"That." You said simply. "That one." You started bouncing around like an over excited puppy. Mycroft pursed his lips and followed you wearily towards the death ride.
The line for the ride was surprisingly short, leaving the oldest Holmes brother no chance to change his mind. The both of you were strapped into a cart, side by side, and it started to roll down the tracks.
"(Y/n), darling. I really feel like this is a terrible idea! This is probably very unsafe!" You giggled.
"I know!"
"You know? Then why di-" Mycroft was cut off by a sudden dip in the tracks, throwing you downwards and back up again. This time, you were going extremely high. Mycroft had an iron grip on your hand and the most shocked - and scared - expression on his face. The cart slowly pushed over the edge and you both fell forward, the ground rushing towards you. You both screamed. You out of excitement. Him out of pure, unadulterated horror. Once the ride had ended, Mycroft dragged you back home, where he could cuddle you, safely. Needless to say, he was never letting you take him to that death trap ever again!

(A/N)
Hi guys! I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I just have had so little time on my hands recently, and I kind of feel unmotivated. Should I even continue this book? If you like what I'm doing, please vote and please comment on things so that I know to carry on! And don't be afraid to request anything! Go ahead! Give me the craziest pairings and the wackiest situations you can possibly think of!
Thank you for being so patient, everyone.
Until next time!