Turn Around (SherlockxAnderson)

I know this is a strange pairing. It just occurred to me when I was rewatching 'Study in Pink' that Sherlock says that Anderson's face is distracting. What's it so distracting, huh? HUH??? Sorry. I'll return to the story.

"ANDERSON!" Sherlock screamed, storming up the stairs to his apartment.
"IF YOU MESS UP MY SOCK INDEX I SWEAR I'LL HAVE ANOTHER SEVERED HEAD IN THE FRI-" He stopped. Anderson was there, just as he had suspected. But he was alone. He wasn't doing another drug raid.
"Greetings Sherlock. I was wondering if we could have a chat?" Anderson replied cooly.
"Only if you turn away from me. As I have mentioned beforehand, I find your face very distracting."
"And why would that be?" There was no reply for a few moments.
"Because... It's.... Distracting." The curly haired detective stuttered. Anderson waltzed up to him, inches away from his face.
"The great Sherlock Holmes? Stuttering?" Sherlock turned away, a slight blush gathering on his cheeks.
"Anderson." He warned.
"You came to me Sherlock. When you turned up, alive. You asked me to record you. Not your best friend. Not Greg. Not even your landlady. Me."
"Who's Greg?"
"Lestrade."
"Oh..." He trailed off.
"Don't change the subject. Answer my question!" Anderson demanded.
"You was the only one who believed the whole way through. Even John gave up at the end."
Sherlock reached forward and pecked his cheek.
"Call me when you're ready to accept how you feel." Anderson started to walk towards the door. Sherlock called after him. He smirked, knowing what was coming.
"Anderson! Turn. Around."

(A/N)
I have about three oneshots lined up ready for after this. The next one's an 'x Reader'. I'll give you some clues as to who it is.

• He has dark hair
• He wears a suit (with only a few exceptions)
• He hates being bored

Any guesses?