How i met your father (Mystrade)

Did you guess who it was? I kind of tricked you, didn't I? *evil laugh* I've kind of run out of ideas so if you have anything, comment. Please. I really don't know what to do next. And I'll try not to do this often. If you have a request and I've not asked, tell me anyway and I'll do it! :)

————————————————————

Mycroft's PoV

My brother! Argh he was so annoying! He still is. I had gone to his dingy little flat, only because mother forced me to, and he and his friend had left me. There was a knock at the door and I could only pray that it was him. I opened it up to see a man that definitely wasn't my brother. He was about average height, a little smaller than me, he had slightly greying hair and his eyes were the kind that you could get lost in. I had tried to deduce him, but I could only conjure up the word handsome, and other such synonyms. He smiled at me.
"You're not Sherlock. Or John." He had said. His voice was deep and gravely.
"Good deductions." I replied sarcastically. "I'm Sherlock's big brother. Mycroft Holmes." We shook hands as he told me his name. It was Greg Lestrade. We spoke for a while before my brother and John returned. Sadly, my new found interest had to leave, so I took it as my cue to leave also.
The next few months, we saw each other more and more, becoming fast friends. And I had made up my mind. I, Mycroft Holmes, had fell in love with none other than Greg Lestrade. One day, we were at his cozy little house and I decided to 'suck it up', as my brother so delicately put it, and tell him.
"Greg?" He turned his head to face me.
"Mycroft. What's the hardest thing to say to someone?" I furrowed my brow and thought for a second before replying with the word 'antidisestablishmentarianism'. He frowned and told me that, while it was a good guess, he was looking for a phrase. I thought for a little while, desperate to impress him. But I had no idea! Eventually, he sighed loudly and grabbed my jaw.
"I love you! That's the answer! I. Love. You." I seized the opportunity and kissed him.
There was a small chorus of 'ew!'s. "Sh! Listen to the rest of your father's story!"
We announced about a month later to everyone that we were 'official'. On our one year anniversary, we were on a beach in Portugal. I proposed and he said yes, sealing it with a kiss as sweet as our first. Once we were married, we mutually decided that something was missing?
"Was you missing a dead body in your garden? Did you kill someone?"
"You spend too much time with our uncle Sherlock sissy!"
No. We decided that we were missing children. So we adopted a pair of twins called Chloe and Louise.
"But that's us!"
Yes. That is you two. Greg Lestrade was your father. But now, it's Greg Holmes. So there you have it. The story of how I met your father.

(A/N)
*Slowly claps*
So. What did you think. I personally am quite proud of myself. Remember, request anything you'd like to see next and if you enjoyed, give it a vote and make me smile :)
Next up is:
• The most powerful man in the world (probably)
• And his most trusted companion.