Mine (SherlockxReaderxMycroft)

This chapter was requested by ArtisticPerson2016

I'd to apologise to everyone, ESPECIALLY the person requesting this. I have been so busy recently and have had no time for Wattpad at all! But it's finished now after forever. So enjoy some more of my awful writing haha!

Sherlock had a problem. Mycroft had a problem.
They were sitting in 221B discussing this problem together when they walked in. Y/n.
"Hello Y/n." Sherlock got up and took their hand, kissing their knuckles as he always did. Mycroft was by Y/n's side in a flash, pushing Sherlock aside.
"Y/n, dear, would you get out of this awful flat? John will home soon and I'm sure these two will get amazingly boring after a while."
"No thank you." Y/n stepped around the brothers and sat down. "Why don't you two go out and spend some nice time together?" They both quickly nodded, grabbed their things and left, mumbling their goodbyes.
Not knowing what to do, the two brothers wandered around town deducing everyone as the sped past.
"You know, Sherlock, I think that you should back off." Mycroft suddenly announced, stopping their game.
"Why should I? I saw Y/n first!" He retorted. His older brother sighed.
"If we're going to use such petty arguments..." He turned to Sherlock and pointed at him. "I'm the eldest!"
"Then act like it!" Sherlock pointed out flatly. "You never were a loving or generous brother but it's not too late to start." Seething with anger, Mycroft stormed off, all in a huff. But he had an idea before he could get too far from his little brother.
"You like games, brother mine. Why don't we play one?" This piqued Sherlocks attention.
"A game? What kind of game?"
"A game to settle this silly argument once and for all." He added smugly. "Think of it as me being generous." 
Mycroft's game wasn't really a game but a competition. They each had bought Y/n a gift. Mycroft bought (Your favorite flowers) and Sherlock had bought (Your favorite book and favorite chocolates). They were going to give them their gifts and each proclaim their love for them. Whoever Y/n chose would be the 'winner'. Gifts in hand, the brother walked into the living room of 221B. John and Y/n were sitting next to each other on the sofa. The men stopped short, shocked and upset by the scene in front of them. John and Y/n passionately locking lips.