Party Time (John Ending)

"Ok. So should we start up with a simple game?" Molly looked around. Everyone nodded. Sherlock groaned.
"It isn't Cluedo? John said that Cluedo was simple. Cluedo isn't simple. I refuse to play Cluedo. No Cluedo!" He declared.
"We aren't playing Cluedo, you idiot." Mycroft piped up, rolling his eyes.
"What kind of freak plays Cluedo?"
"These freaks." Anderson and Donavon shared a high five, much like teenagers. Greg nudged Anderson sharply in the ribs and swatted at Donavon.
"John says that a lot of things are simple." You laughed, punching John playfully on the arm. He nervously laughed back.
"No. It's truth or dare." Molly announced. "And I choose Greg first!"
"Truth..." He chose nervously.
"Who would you like to go out with in the circle?"
"Dare!" He responded quickly.
"I dare you to answer." She replied just as quick. Greg looked down, blushed slightly and murmured a reply that sounded suspiciously like 'Mycroft'. Mycroft looked away. You and John must have chuckled a little louder that the rest of the circle, because Greg's head snapped towards you both.
"I don't know why you're laughing, John!" He hissed accusingly. "Truth. Or. Dare."
"Dare." John replied after thinking for a few seconds.
"I dare you..." Greg trailed off, thinking of the funniest thing he could make John do. He was honestly like a little kid. "I dare you to kiss the person that you like the most!" He finally declared. Sherlock, being Sherlock, backed away from John.
"John I will absolutely not have you putting your lips on my lips, my cheek, forehead, temple, nose or any other such places."
"Sherlock. Calm down. I'm not going to kiss you." He sighed, rolling his eyes.
"But you like me the most." Sherlock protested uncertainly.
"Not like that!" John hit Sherlock's leg harshly.
"John~" Molly sung sweetly. "I think that somebody might be stalling!"
"But I don't have a crush on anyone!"
"Yes you do." Mycroft chimed in.
"I... I..." John stuttered.
"You're not getting yourself out of this mate. So you'd better 'fess up now." Greg teased. John took a deep breathe and closed his eyes, like he was bracing himself. Suddenly, her turned to you, grabbed you by the back of your neck and smashed his lips against yours. You instantly put your hands on his shoulders and moulded into him.
"This doesn't mean that you're allowed in our apartment, canoodling with my best friend!"