Party time (Mycroft Ending)

Molly had just finished gathering everyone into the circle and was now telling everyone that they were going to be playing truth or dare.
"Who wants to go first?" Sherlock's hand shot up like a little kid.
"George! Truth or dare!" Greg sighed, not even bothering to correct him.
"Dare." Sherlock thought for a second before declaring.
"Do a handstand!" Reluctantly, Greg stood up, walked away from the circle, and bent towards the floor. He threw his legs up in a pathetic attempt at a handstand. For some reason, you found this particularly amusing and started laughing.
"You think that's funny y/n? Truth or dare?"
"Dare." You replied quickly.
"Do five cartwheels in a row." There was an evil glint in his eyes, as if he thought you couldn't do it. But the joke was on him. You stood up and did four cartwheels around the room. The thing is, you had gotten very dizzy, and after your fifth one, you almost went crashing straight into the eldest Holmes brother. He stood up and caught you before you hit the ground. You looked into his eyes and asked breathlessly.
"Truth or dare?" He stood you back upright, quickly dusted himself off and sat down.
"I'm not frolicking around the room like a six year old. I'll stick to truth." You frowned after thinking for a while.
"I don't know. Anyone else got a good one?" John's face suddenly lit up.
"Mycroft?" He asked slyly. "Is it true that you have a rather big crush on-"
"I change my mind!" Mycroft yelled over him. "Dare!"
"I dare you to tell us who your crush is!"
"I-I don't have a crush!" He declared, his face going pink. "Crushes are for ten year olds!"
"Then you're ten!" Sherlock teased in a sing-song voice. You giggled and poked him in the side.
"Yeah! Come on Mycroft! Tell us!"
"N-no! Never!" He looked away from you.
"Boring. Ask one of us now." Molly sighed.
"Truth or dare Molly."
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Sherlock." Her cheeks quickly reddened.
"Why Sherlock?" Mycroft scoffed and rolled his eyes, a trait that you found quite adorable.
"It's obvious you like him." Molly turned around and pecked a surprised Sherlock on the lips. Everyone laughed at his expression.
"You think that's so funny?" Sherlock snapped at his brother. "I dare you to make out with the person you like the most in the circle. And I haven't said anything specific such as, the person you have a crush on, so you can't back down." John, Greg and you were practically screaming with laughter at that point. You were actually doubled over, clutching your stomach. So, you'll admit, it took you by surprise when you sat up straight, only to have Mycroft grab your jaw and kiss you full on the lips. His hands slipped down to your waist as you closed your eyes and put yours over his shoulders and pushed him closer to you, if possible. Neither of you wanted it to end, and it wouldn't of, if Sherlock hadn't yelled.
"For goodness sake! Get a room will you?" You pulled apart, a big smile on both of your faces.
"Are you doing anything tomorrow night?" He asked.
"I am now."

Sherlock One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें