Dancing - (JohnLock)

(A/N)
This one shot was based off of this screenshot:

(A/N) This one shot was based off of this screenshot:

Hope you enjoy!!

"Come on John. One more time!" Sherlock pressed 'play' with a flamboyant swoop and gracefully held John's arms in position.
"Ok. I've got this." He muttered.
"That's a good attitude. Remember, I'm acting as Mary, so you'll lead. Don't forget the dip." John nodded uncertainly. He wasn't sure if he was ready yet, but if Sherlock thought, knew, that he could do it, deep down he was sure that he could do it too.
They recited the steps, John leading, slightly awkwardly. Their heads were close, Sherlock's resting on John's shoulder. Even though John was shorter than Sherlock and it was a little uncomfortable for him, he had insisted that Mary would do it on the day and that it should be as authentic as possible for John.
"Loosen up a little." Sherlock whispered, his hot breath blowing onto John's ear a little too sensually. John bit his lip, trying to keep his heart rate down and his breathing slow and steady. Not realising the affect it had on his dancing partner, the detective nuzzled into his blogger slightly to get more comfortable, his nose just brushing against his neck. John leant into the dark curls on his shoulder and let the familiar scent of burnt oak and spices overwhelm him. No, literally. Sherlock had really dumped that stuff on. He bit his lip again as he realised how heavily he was breathing. Sherlock was the world's only consulting detective. He was sure to catch on.
"John. Are you ready?"
"Ready?" He replied quickly, thinking what he could possibly mean.
"Dip." Was his reply. Flustered, and slightly confused, John attempted to dip the taller man, causing them to almost fall. Though he wouldn't admit it, John was almost sad that it didn't happen.
"No! You can't drop her on the dance floor!" Sherlock sighed, bringing his partner back to reality.
"S-sorry. Can you- can you show me?" The curly haired detective nodded and placed one arm around the shorter man's waist.
"Like this." Without warning, Sherlock gracefully dipped John. In his shock, John arched his back against the strong arms around him and grabbed at Sherlock's shoulders. The detective breathed heavily and spoke in a low voice.
"This is where you kiss her." John stared into the swirling galaxy of his eyes and licked his lips.
"You might have to show me that move too." Sherlock faltered, the grip on the back of John's jumper getting tighter.
"You're engaged." He looked at him with a dark - and in John's opinion, a very sexy - look as his face came an inch closer.
"And you're a psychopath teaching me how to dance."
"High functioning sociopath." He growled back, leaning in very slightly closer.
"Oops. How annoying of me. Doesn't it just get you so.." He pulled Sherlock's face closer and whispered the last few words. "Fired up?"
Another low growl escaped Sherlock as he forcefully pulled John up and slammed him against the wall before hesitating.
"Just kiss me you fool." John demanded, pulling his best friend's lips into his.
Things heated up in 221B very quickly, the lips of the pair moving against each other as flawlessly as a candle flame dancing in the wind. Needless to say, when Mary and Mrs. Hudson got home from shopping, they were met with a locked door and some very... loud profanities being screamed at the top of the detective and his blogger's lungs.

How was it? Tell me what you think and if I should do more of these 'prompt' type things. Until next time!