You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (7)

- Just Dance! -

"Harley are you ready yet? We wanna get there before it gets crowded!" Stuart yelled at me through the door.

"hold on! Perfection isn't something you get by rushing!" I said doing the last finishing touches to my make up.

I was wearing a tight red boob tube top with leather look legging. The outfit showed off my curvy figure perfectly, well skinny but curvy. I topped it off with my high gladiator heels, and black

sequin clutch. Most of my going out gear was at the guys house, mainly at Shaun's and Greg's cause I stayed there the most.

I ran a hand through my hair, I had let it dry naturally so it was slightly wavy. Happy with the way I looked I stepped out into the hall.

Stuart was leaning on the wall waiting for me. He was in dark jeans and plain grey t-shirt. Nothing overly fancy. He still looked good though. "finally!" he huffed.

"nobody said you had to wait up here for me you could be down stairs drinking with the rest!"

"actually Shaun said I had to stay up here to hurry you up. And not to come back down unless you were with me." he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

I walked down the hall and could hear girls giggling. Just great I have to put up with annoying sluts for the night.

I promised Shaun earlier that I would stay with the guys all night and not go home with a random. I told him I couldn't sleep with them any way, I pretended to still be on my period. He said 'you could just pretend your virgin and that's why there was blood.' I hit him for that one. That was just gross and not every girl bleeds, I didn't.

We walked into the living room and I saw Scrappy curled up in a ball in the far corner. Someone had given him a pillow to sleep on and he looked so peaceful. Shaun is definitely gunna have to keep him for me. I don't want to see him out on the streets again.

"is that Harley Davidson?" one of the girls loudly whispered.

"i think so. Didn't she give that teacher a blow job." the other girl replied.

Great just fricken great. We have gossiping, annoying, sluts! This just gets better and better.

"hey Harley. Nice of you to finally come down." Ste said. He wasn't here earlier, so I hadn't seen him today.

I glared at him. "shut up Ste. You normally take longer then any of us to get ready!"

"do not!" he protested.

"yeah you do!" Tom replied. Which earned him a punch in the gut from Ste.

"when we going then?" I asked.

"when we've finished these." Bradley said shaking his can of beer.

They all lifted their beer "one two three" they chanted and chugged down the last of there drink. This was normal for them. When we would be going out the last drink would be downed. They each slammed there cans down when they were finished.

The two sluts were draped over Alex and Vince. I had seen them out with those girls before. Must have had a good time, last time. They were staring at me. I glared back with a pissed off expression.

"do I have something on my face? Or are you gay?" I asked them. Irritated that they were still staring at me. I mean come on it's rude to stare, and if your gunna do it at least be subtle about it.

The guys sniggered, and the girls looked away, a shocked expression on their faces.

"come on now Harley be nice." Shaun said standing up behind me, he rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me.