You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (14)

CAUTION contains scenes of an adult nature

NOT for young readers..... you wont miss anything by not reading as always i will post the non sexual important bits before the next chappy ....

enjoy

- Giving In -

I moaned softly as he sucked on the hollow of my neck. His hand reached the hem of my dress and his hand caressed the skin on my thigh. I ran my hand up his back and through his hair.

I reached round to undo the buckle of my waist belt. When he noticed what I was doing he pulled my hands away and held them above my head. Ooh kinky.

"patients." he whispered in my ear sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

He slowly moved his kisses to my exposed shoulder and bit it lightly. His hand ran higher up under my dress and he squeezed hold of my hip as I pushed up against him. His fingers played with the top of my underwear. They were black lacy knickers. I looked hot in them. I hope he thinks the same.

His hand moved up to trace patterns on my stomach and I moaned again as he kissed up my neck. Damn he was good.

He pulled his head away from my neck and released my hands from his hold. He pulled his hand form under my dress and used it to hold his weight as he moved to undo my waist belt. I moved my head to kiss his neck while he fiddled with the buckle. He moaned softly and closed his eyes as I nibbled gently on his soft spot. He pulled the belt from underneath me in a quick fluid movement and went back to feeling my up under my dress.

I wanted him to take my dress off so much. He was teasing me, playing with the underline of my bar. Running his finger along the line of my ribs. I wanted him to see my body not just feel it. Heck I wanted to see the rest of his.

I kissed his neck still, lightly, as he kissed along my shoulder. I traced a finger down his ribs again causing him to shiver at my touch. I reached around to his abs and ran my finger up and down the small trail of hair that led to his belly button.

He pulled away from me and kissed my lips. His kiss was more passionate this time. Like he wanted to it more then he wanted anything else. Yes this was what I wanted. For him to want me, more then anything else at this moment in time.

I traced my finger along the waist band of his boxers, letting my finger run on the inside. He smiled on my lips.

Finally he tugged my dress up. I sat up a little at he lifted it slowly over my head. I laid there smiling slightly as he looked over my body. I was wearing just a strapless bra and knickers yet I didn't feel the need to cover up. I was happy with my body, unlike some girls I know.

"wow. You look even better in your underwear." he told me with wide shocked eyes.

"did you think I wouldn't?" I smirked.

"well no, it's just that some girls are a bit devious with there clothes. I can see you don't need to be." he told me smiling seductively at me.

I lent up to kiss his neck. "i look even better with nothing on." I whispered in his ear. He shivered at the thought.

His hand ran down my body and cupped my breast. He gently kissed my and massaged my boob through my bra. I moved my hips more as the kiss deepened, grinding against his bulge. His finger traced along the top of my bra and grazed my nipple with finger as he ran it on the inside. I shuddered at his touch.

He moved down to kiss my neck and reached around my back. I sat up slightly to give him better access. He kissed a trail down the centre of my chest as he undid my bra and dropped it on the floor.