fall for you

different (adjective)~not alike character or quality

Lets get straight to the point there's nothing special about me really just a girl who choose the fan girl life instead of the normal and safistecated

Brown eyes and brown hair yea the usual stuff.

So if your wondering what type of fandom I'm in I'm in The wanted. Yea you know five guys, one Irish, all adorable in there own yea ? Oh and sing amazing? yea that's the one.

You see I am somewhat boring and some what fun ? I guess you can put it like that. And the reason why I say that is because I love books. I can basically read half of a book, and not just any book a big one . Yea that's the stuff. And I don't read that helplessly romantic one where the girl falls in love with a guy that she meets and she doesn't know it yet and then they get together and fight and have sex and  she get pregnant and then they gate together and then BAM its over. No I'm more into that supernatural kind of stuff. Where there's werewolfs and vampires and fairies and warlocks and shape shifters yea that type and I'm also into mystery because who doesn't like a good mystery ?

PRESENT DAY

So beep beep goes the alarm. Yea what fun. Wake up decided what to wear for about twenty minutes then goes to the first choice then gets hair done and goes and eats something. Then remembers she has eating disorders. Nah I'm just playing I don't have eating disorders.

So after that boring routine that I have to do for what three years now ? anyways I wait for the bus. Hehe fun right yea I know its fun.

If your wondering I'm a freshman yup sadly. And I'm seriously going to shut my pants because of that but oh well.

And so that's how my day starts all boring and stuff like but how know what might happen during the day.

plus you never know what secrets I'm going to find out. 

a/n

I WARN you this is my first book and their will be a lot of mistakes !!!! so yea :)

remember

to

vote

comment

please

and

thank

you

ALSO STAY FABULOUS !!!

bianca