chapter 18 'your home'

jamies p.o.v

once I had passed out I felt like I was being moved from another place to another place until it stoped. once I woke up I was in a room, and it was plain like no painted walls or decorations I looked around and sova was their and so was nathan near the door. it lookd like they were dicussing things but then they stoped because siva came over here and gave me a hug I have to say that I felt safe in his arms. I hugged him after that then nathan came. " what happened?" I asked them very curious. " well jay was with you and he said that he said that you passed out and that you diapperead and then he went to look for you and when he found you he teleported you over here and then you woke up and I'm exaplaining the whole story again " said nathan. "oh okay" I said not knowing what to say.

"can I have a minute with her?" asked nathan. siva nodded I felt that they weren't telling me something. hey" said nathan very awkardly. "what's wrong nathan I can like sense that's something wrong with you." I said. "its ju--" he could'nt finish because he got choked up. "nathan just tell me" I said getting very inpatience. he just stood quite. "fine then if you won't tell me I'll just go to one of the boys"I said and got up and left the room. once I left the room I entered in a hallway and into another room. then I was pulled into a hug , I looked up just to see who it was and it was nathan. "I'm sorry I just think I should'nt be the one who explained whats wrong and I also think I should'nt be the one to explain , so I'll take you to your father" he said and lead me to siva. all that was hoing thur my head was

does he know? did he tell him?

"nathan I'm beyond confused" I said trying to play along pretending that I didn't know that siva was my really dad. "well you remember when jay told you not to trust your parents?" said siva. "yes……………" I said acting like I didn't know where this was going. "well when you and jay came back from who know where siva said that you where his daughter." said nathan really quickly. " oh I know that " I said just standing their. they looked shocked with that response. " what ?" I asked them. " how did you find out?, that you were my daughter?" asked siva. " well first things first I one day found your name and my 'parents' name on a sheet of paper one day and it was some kind of birth certificate and adoption papers." I said very happy that I got that off my my shoulders. they still looked shocked about it.

"what" I asked them since they still looked shocked about what had just happened. "so you want me to start calling you dad? daddy? papá?"I asked siva. he laughed and walked over to me and hugged me. "daddy will be fine" he said. "alright then daddy it is." I said. "so what do we do know?" asked a voice. I looked and I saw nathan I must have forgotten that he was standing their. " um I don't know ?" I said looking up to Siva. "we could watch a film ?" said siva. " oh I forgot that you guys called it flims instead of moives" I said  walking over to the sofa and sitting down. "ok then what FILM do you want to watch?" asked nathan. "um I don't know what types of MOVIES do you feel like watching" I said. we all thought for a minute. "oOooooo what about the mortal instruments?????" I said very happy. "alright whats it about" asked nathan as he walked over to the same sofa as I was on. "um the supernatural stuff" I said. "kool put it on" said nathan. siva walked over to the television and looked for the movie and place it in. we were watching the movie until tom came out and started screaming. " what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him. "nothing I'm just bored." "well come and sit down with us and watch the movie. " I said. I was watching the movie like a regular person would until jace came up. damm he is a sexy mother fucker.

not as sexy as me love.

said a voice in my head and that was a voice I knew to well. hey how said that you can come in ??

well actually I invited myself in because I heard you say jace and that how sexy he was and so I had to defend myself and tell you that I'm more sexier than him.

he was right , that he was more sexier than the actor of jace.

your right babe sorry I doubt you I said and snuggled with him. the things I will do for this boy.

nagisa's p.o.v

Jamie's mother called Jamie to do something and so I was left alone in the room which was pretty boring like extremely boring, and so to solve that I got up and left to go explore the outside world. It was pretty fun at first until I realised I was actually starving. so I walked back home. when I arrived at the house it was dark like everyone left and then I heard voice. "you can't trust your parents alright" said a man's voice "why not" asked a girls voice which was actually Jamie's voice. I kept listening to her conversation until I think she passed out. the guy tried to send a message to other people but their was something blocking him from doing it, he tried and he tried until he got a message from someone. then I believe he got up to do something so I walked in the room where he was. I looked and I looked for jamie so we could leave the house. I kept opening doors and closing doors until I found something , it was a door that was open but last time I checked that door was just closed and so I walked in and saw the man and jamie. jamie still looked passed out. "hey what are you doing here "I asked the man. "I'm one of jamies good friends and I came to save her from here." he said. " don't take her please she the only family I have and shes practically my sister." he looked up and I could recognize him. " I will personal come back for you alright just to make sure your alright." he said and then disappeared. I waited their for about at least 10 hours or so to see that he has returned. "hello?" he asked. I came back into he room and saw him. "hello" I said awkwardly. he nodded and took my hand and we disappeared like we did last time. we arrived in a house or a hotel I should say. "its okay you don't have to be alarmed alright" I looked at him like he was insane or something but I realised he was probably talking about my eyes. "I'll just go get Jamie alright " I nodded not knowing what to say or do at all.

he came back with a cup od blood and Jamie blind folded. I giggled at her because she kept bumping in to things. "nagsia I know its you so you can just stop laughing at me and get your ass over here and give me a hug. "she said I walked over to her abduction hugged her. after that "we talked about random things and that she found out that Siva is actually her dad which was kind if weird at first but then I got used to it.

a/n

hello all you fabulous peoples how are you doing anyways um yea I hoped you liked it   and happy wanted Wednesday. and also promise me you wont stop reading this because I will be upset and so yea I already have a feeling that I'm going to miss the boys already and so I might need a new band obsession but the wanted will still be my number one and so I hope that you guys will be okay but I guess that's it by all you fabulous peoples 

vote and comment you know I enjoy those 