sneak peek

so the  GREATEST IDEA WAS that I make a new fan fiction and that I'm not going to do it alone I'm doing t

it with someone and so I'm really happy about that because then I can write more :] which is good and also the sequel is called NEXT TO YOU but it's not in big caps so yea I hope you like it because I'm going to give you a sneak peek of it lol so enjoy

Nathan's p.o.v

it's been a year since the incident has happened and Jamie is still I. her coma and nothing has changed nothing just o my the gaping whole inside of that is growing each day, the lads have given up hope they just don't think that have will wake up anytime soon they think that it too late for her. but I haven't given up hope on her. nobody has seen Jamie not even the fans still know I'm with Jamie neither does the management knows which is bad and they keep telling me I have to have a girlfriend or else they will fond one for me which is bad because they will probably pick up some slut of the street not to be mean or anything. nothing has changed sine the last time I can still talk to her.and the boys are getting suspicious at me because I keep going into the room all the time whenever I have free time and they always ask me questions about it.  she also trys everyday to wake up but nothing works until one day. " Nathan " said a weak voice, I get my 'girlfriend ' off of me and run into the room I almost break the door again but it was all worth it I see beautiful elegant eyes looking on me. "nathan are you okay?" I nodded yes I couldn't even talk I was in to much shock. " Nathan who is that" she points at Linda. "um... that's ...that's...

sneak peek of Next to you (NATHAN SYKES SEQUEL TO FALL FOR YOU)

BAM hope you like it .
In the woods

Elsa and Autumn are MAJOR best friends they do everything together like everything they met in 5 grade, and since then they were the closes friends you can ever get until one day they decided to go somewhere where no one should enter and the meet two unlike likely boys that they never seem before one British and one America but they soon find  out it's not a good place to met at all and when they go Elsa and Autumn go as well but when they come back each day what will happen?

Lol for some reason that sounds so cheese sorry Ashlyn so yea um I guess that it an  I think when I put this chapter up I believe that next to you will be up as well

but other than that go enjoy them

remember to follow

please and thank

you byeeeeeeee

fabulous people's :D