chapter 9 'danger'

jamies p.o.v

   weeks later after Nathan told her what she was .

    once Nathan told me what I was (a/n ya guys have to wait till you know what she is >:) ) I kind of stopped talking to everyone in the house meaning  Ashlyn ,melody, daisy ,tom , jay , max ,siva , and nathan . Nathan started to get worried because I would either stop eating or just blank out on everyone that was around me . Its not my fault I'm like this I didn't choose to be like this I just felt out of place like no one understood me at all unlike my parents . speaking about my parents I never went to my house again like Nathan promised me last week.

But anyways thats life but I also found out what ashlyn and melody and daissy were I was shocked when I found out there actually werewolves .

I found out last week cuz they started to act weird and like they either acted horny or angry or even depressed bipolar much.  But sadly to me it was funny to watch . I also met max's girlfriend she's from Italy but she doesnt look like it . shes has black thick hair with brownish blackish eyes with pale skin on the short side .and she's also a vampire like me and tom which is exciting ow and her name is soliel which means either sun or white ....

"hey Jamie you alright you look kind of pale " Nathan  said by interrupted my thoughts and also when vampires haven't ate/drank  blood they get pale which sucks for me cuz then I'll turn more whit than I usually am. "yea I'm alright" I said almost like a whisper. " jamie is it because of what I told you what you were don't worry about ok everything is going to be ok" nathan said with a soft smile . I sort of fell comnfortable around him like I can be me not some fake person who uses him for his fame . "nathan" "yea" when are we going back to school I miss my friends " "a lot " I said almost in tears. " well since you kind of been controling your thrist around the ours I think maybe tomorrow ".(tuesday april 15 ,2014) "oh ok cool " I said while looking down at my feet . "oh jamie I was going to ask you do you want to go on.... um never mind" nathan said I belive he was asking me to go on a date with him . Then I went into his thoughts.

nathan : she will never go on a date with me shes so beautiful and yea .

me : what do you mean never go on a date with me of coures I would go on a date with you but you have to have the balls to ask me .

nathans eyes widened and looked at me , I just stared at the telvision like I said nothing .

nathan : so what your saying is that you'll go.on a date with me ???

me : yea of coures I would you sound a little a shooked about my answer .

nathan : well yea I mean you are very beautiful and I would never have a chance with you I bet every guy at the school would want to date you .

me : what so you mean by that and thank you for the complament . and do you not remember what my jacket said on the first day if high school ? nathan sykes is my boyfriend . ??

he paused for a momment .

"ow yea thats right I remeber so will you go on a date with me ? " nathan said .

" si (yes) I would like to go on a date with you but when and what do I wear ?! I said .

" ow so I have a hispanic now hmmm ow and today where something causal at 7 we'll go. "ok" thats all I said and we left at that.

      nathans p.o.v

I was sooooo nervous to ask jamie on a date because I could have just made a fool out of myself.