chapter 5 'clueless'

clueless ~ignorant unaware or uninformed

Nathan's p.o.v

basically it's been two days since I told Jamie that she was a vampire and that she was my mate. I have a feeling thats she's also mixed with something else like so other creature but anyways she's going to talk to her parents about that and she also going to bring ME along with her so this is going to be great !

jamie's p.o.v

Its been two days since Nathan told me I was a vampire and also his mate which was really exciting to me like for real who gets a chance like this one ? well anyways I'm going to talk to my parents about this and I'm also bringing along Nathan with me so he came meet my parents and stuff like that.

AFTER SCHOOL

"come on Nathan It's going to be exciting ! plus you are my boyfriend andy parents want to meet you !" this was the first time I called him 'boyfriend ' "ow now I'm your boyfriend I see . Nathan said with his contagious smile . "Is their a problem ?" I said with a smirk ,and a pitch of adituide . "ow nothing it's just I never asked you " Nathan said with a shaky voice . "then what are you waiting for ?" I winked and walked away. "you are something you know that right ?" "yea I know I'm your future girlfriend ."I said . After that Nathan said nothing ,so I looked behind me just to see if he was following me ,which he wasn't . then that's when it happened like everything froze like everything then a dark figure was ahead of me I tried to walk up to it but instead it came to me bit I have to say the figure did look familiar from somewhere that's when I realized it was JAY from the wanted omg. I recognized him by his hair . " hello you must be Jamie am I correct ? " "um.. yes y-yea ." I couldn't even talk, like I was fangirling inside I was anxious of what was going to happen . "ow I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you I just wanted to meet you ." JAY said with a soft smile "well that's kool and yea I just found out that I was a vampire yesterday and that I was also his mate , which I'm still very confused of why I wasn't tempting to bite anyone by the way do you know the answer to that ?" jay looked very confused with that question " um no sorry I really don't maybe tom knows since hes half vampire and half shadowhunter well then that's it ow by the way you will get visit from every one bye Jamie " and with that he left and everything went back to normal until "hey Jamie what's wrong ?" Nathan said with a worried face . "oh nothing I just met jay nothing much and asked him a question that YOU didn't answer " I said "I'm sorry I just know anything about vampires only tom knows that kind of stuff " Nathan said with a sad look on his face . "Its okay now let's go to my house " I said rather happy .

on are way their

So jay met Jamie and I wasn't even their at all. that sucks. I wonder what the others will do ?

Where on our way to jamies house and for the last five minutes I've been reading her mind and she's really worried about me like she been think : are they going to like him are they going to hate him or me ? then her mind drifted somewhere else then came back and I became more interested in this because she wat thinking about me . omg Nathan soooo cute and very protective i don't now why my parents won't like him but sometimes things happened. that's when I stopped because she looked back at me and hers eyes widened , I gave her a soft smile she then looked back really quickly . and then I continued reading her mind . omg I just remembered that Nathan can read minds man I feel ao stupid now ship he's probably reading it right now . well if you are stop this is my private area okay soo goodbye I just chuckled at her. Then linked are midst together .

me: its okay don't worry I was just reading the part where you thought I was sexy and protective thanks

Jamie : aw thanks that's great you know now I can hear your voice in my head even thought you have a nice calming voice and anyways where here.

when I looked up I saw a small little house with very vibrated colors and little flowers and the benchs and all that little stuff .

Jamie walked right up to the door and took her key out of her bag and unlocked the door I just stood their and watched her open the door when I noctied that her key said the and somethimg else I figured it said the wanted.

When she opened the door her eyes where filled with sadness and fear . So I walked up their and then smell of blood was strong thats when I realized that their were two bodies on the for.

A/N

HELLO PEOLPES SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND I WONT BE UPDATING LIKE A USALLY DID BECAUSE MY MOM TOOK AWAY MY PHONE AND THATS WHERE I DID THE UPDATING STUFF SO IM USEING MY SISTERS NOOK AND JUST TO TELL YOU THEIR WILL BE A LOT OF MISS SPELLED WORDS :( AND IM SORRY I KEEP LEAVEING YOU IN CLIFF HANGERS TILL NEXT TIME:)