chapter 12 'radioactive'

jamies p.o.v

so its been a week since the incident and my mother explained to me why she was at the wanted's house and everything else. also its time for them and I mean by 'the wanted' to go because of their tour and its kind of sad seeing your boyfriend, mate leave and not come back for a while but that's life I guess.

"hey babe are you ok you seem a bit off" Nathan said. "yea I'm ok its that I'm going to miss you while your gone" "Its ok we can always sykpe call text snapchat"said Nathan trying to sooth me. "um Nathan have we announced our relationship yet to your fans cause you know who they get when you don't announce things to them and trust me I am one" I said then there was a complete and utter long silence.

"I don't think we ever announced it since of the incident and school and the tour and yea so do you want to announce it right now?" he asked "yea I guess so and plus your stuck with me with the rest of your life" I said he chuckled slightly.

5 minutes later

"so what do you want me to put?" Nathan asked. "I don't know I'm not the smart one here you lived longer than me so you decide" "how do you think  I am?" Nathan question. "definitely not seventeen" I said "well you got that right " Nathan said I laughed so hard that I think I started to form muscles. "so how old are you Nathan" I asked " one hundred and eighty-seven years old" my jaw flew right open "dang I must be into old guys then" he laughed. "so how are we going to do this and you know all those girls at the school are giving you the looks like 'I want my tongue down your throat' or something like that" I said. "are you jealous ?"Nathan questioned "yes and is their a problem I am your girlfriend, mate or am I not"I said Nathan chuckled before he said anything. "ok so I'll go on twitter and tell them the news ok" Nathan said I just slightly nodded .

Nathan Sykes  : so lately I've been seeing someone and shes a nice person and don't hate please because she's my girlfriend :) @bianca__sykes

"question" Nathan said "answer" "why is your username bianca__sykes instead of jamie__sykes ?" Nathan said. "um because I never really liked my name and I liked bianca better than Jamie and like I had many family members named bianca" I said.

"Nathan what if I loose control when your gone?" I said kind of frightened "babe don't think about the 'what ifs' alright ok and plus if you do then we will just get jay to help out" Nathan said. "so what do you want to do today!" I asked Nathan. "um.. I think I have to pack so yea..." "well then I'll help you pack then" "you don't have its ok go have fun or something" "you know you sound like an old person right?" Nathan chuckled. "you know you like it" said nathan "its all right" I said.

few hours later

"Nathan stop .... I can't...... breathe" "then say NATHAN IS THE MOST SEXIST SLOTH I KNOW" said Nathan "never" he kept tickling me till the tears started to come. "NATHAN IS THE MOST SEXIST SLOTH I KNOW" Said to the top of my lungs. "now will you stop you need to pack Mr.sexy sloth" I said. " I don't know what it is but the way you say Mr. sexy sloth is ... sexy" "I think that's bull" Nathan just chuckled. "I wish I could go with you on the tour" I said. Nathan just stayed quiet. "Nathan are you ok ?" I asked worried. "huh.... yea I'm alright"

"ok so .... what do you to pack ?""um my hats and other stuff" "well then lets get started" I said while getting up. "but I don't want to "Nathan whined. "babe you sound like a 4 year old not wanting to take a shower" Nathan laughed then got up and started packing. after that we started to talk about random stuff and I sort of drifted from those conversations because I started to think about what would happened if I snapped on someone or if I was thirsty. "so what do you think babe?" asked Nathan "i'm sorry what was that I didn't hear you" I said. "babe I told you not to worry if you snapped on someone one okay" said Nathan while leaning closer to kiss my forehead.

1 hour later

"I'm going to miss you jamie you know that right" said Nathan while the screaming fans where behind us. I was almost in tears when we got at the airport. "I know you will but I'll miss you more" now boarding flight 234 to new york "Nathan its time for you to go" I said while the tears were falling from my eyes. " its alright babe I'm sure you can handle things with out me like you did before" said Nathan while leaving his trace of lips on mine. "ok I'll do my best" I said.  "okay babe time for me to go I love you" Nathan said then left. I watched as the plane left the airport.

weeks later

I've been doing awful since Nathan left I stopped eating and stopped talking to everyone Nathan usually texted me during class but I never responded because I was to upset to answer or not even in the mood to talk to him.  "Jamie sweet ushio is here" said my mother. I heard footsteps come up the stairs and in my room. "hey how you holding up?" said ushio I didn't say anything all I saw was a tear fall from my face. "aww its ok don't worry about it" said ushio. she still doesn't know what I am and I wasn't going to tell her until now. "hey ushio I need to tell you something" I said kind of nervous. "what is it?" she said and of confused. "don't freak out when I tell you ok?" I said getting even more nervous than before. "well dear spit it out all ready I don't have time you know" she said while crossing her arms. "I felt my eyes change but she didn't noticed because I was looking down. then I looked up. "Jamie your eyes are red weren't your eyes just sea green eyes?" she said while getting up. " the thing is ushio I'm a vampire" I said while running in to my bathroom and locking myself up from the world not knowing my best friends reaction.

a/n

soooooooooo. do you like it ???? yesh. no maybe anyways..... im not going to update this week because i have my staar test this week and Im already stressed enough from my life anyways thats it and if i do update then yea anyways have a fabulous day.

byyeeeee all you fabulous peoples

vote & comment please and thank you

~bianca :D